Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

all of you who like to talk about sucking cock a whole damn lot must suck a whole lot of damn cock yourselves
i didnt bring any hate into this post but obviously the rest of you are
and as for saying i wont accept anyone who likes nu-metal is entirely untrue. as a matter of fact, almost all my friends prefer nu-metal, rap, and techno/house/jungle/trance stuff. only 1 friend of mine listens to the same stuff i do. and one of my friends who likes rap always tells me that i listen to gay shit, so fuck off with your idiocy and saying im a poser cuz nearly all of my friends listen to stuff i dont, and dont tell them their shit is gay, but i tell them i cant stand it, because im not so gay to say that someone else's preference in music is gay. they are gay for telling me my shit is gay, cuz they like the word gay so much just like all of you in this post. i have accepted my friends for what they listen to, i could care less what they like and dont like. i dont base friendships on what type of music everyone listens to. so why dont all of you in this post chill out and stop hating.:D
and for your info i do like some nu-metal bands. Disturbed, Godsmack, The Union Underground among others.
and if you are not claiming there's competition between Nevermore and Iced Earth, then stop writing shit like "i'd like to see Nevermore kick the shit out of Iced Earth on stage" you dumbfucks. Grow the fuck up will ya.
and one more thing, i dont do what Jon does, i do what i do, Jon is just an influence in what i want to do. :D

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Just curious ledmag, but was the point of this thread to flame everyone who doesn't agree with you? It sure seems that way.

No way man...read back,,,,youll see.the point wasto state ones OPINION..NOT FLAME ME FOR MINE..you see, i only flamed the ones who hav eflemaed ME..flaming is fine.....other than a flame over an opinion.....so NO man...it was not a custom post to attract flames.....

Originally posted by xoxicedearthxox
all of you who like to talk about sucking cock a whole damn lot must suck a whole lot of damn cock yourselves
i didnt bring any hate into this post but obviously the rest of you are
and as for saying i wont accept anyone who likes nu-metal is entirely untrue. as a matter of fact, almost all my friends prefer nu-metal, rap, and techno/house/jungle/trance stuff. only 1 friend of mine listens to the same stuff i do. and one of my friends who likes rap always tells me that i listen to gay shit, so fuck off with your idiocy and saying im a poser cuz nearly all of my friends listen to stuff i dont, and dont tell them their shit is gay, but i tell them i cant stand it, because im not so gay to say that someone else's preference in music is gay. they are gay for telling me my shit is gay, cuz they like the word gay so much just like all of you in this post. i have accepted my friends for what they listen to, i could care less what they like and dont like. i dont base friendships on what type of music everyone listens to. so why dont all of you in this post chill out and stop hating.:D
and for your info i do like some nu-metal bands. Disturbed, Godsmack, The Union Underground among others.
and if you are not claiming there's competition between Nevermore and Iced Earth, then stop writing shit like "i'd like to see Nevermore kick the shit out of Iced Earth on stage" you dumbfucks. Grow the fuck up will ya.
and one more thing, i dont do what Jon does, i do what i do, Jon is just an influence in what i want to do. :D

Ok, so 1st yuo say that you dont like ppl who listen to those NU type bands...then you give us a quote about listening to what Jon says,,........then you say we are spreading hate......when you were talking about KILLIN ppl

man, make up your mind.........

It would be so much easier if you would justy post which is your fav, and why........or just leav ethe thread alone......

cause you still seem to be following teh LEADER here.......just an observation

Originally posted by ledmag

Ok, so 1st yuo say that you dont like ppl who listen to those NU type bands...then you give us a quote about listening to what Jon says,,........then you say we are spreading hate......when you were talking about KILLIN ppl

man, make up your mind.........

It would be so much easier if you would justy post which is your fav, and why........or just leav ethe thread alone......

cause you still seem to be following teh LEADER here.......just an observation

ok, im sorry i didnt clarify in a good way. Most people who like Nu-Metal are brainwashed by MTV and their local radio stations who only play this mainstream shit, and make them blind to the better music that is out there. If Nu-Metal was coinciding with Power Metal and other types of underground metal on the radio and on MTV, Jon Schaffer wouldn't be doing all this "poser this, poser that" shit. As for me, I love Iced Earth and Nevermore the same. I stated that already, so pay attention ledmag. As for playing follow the leader, I am not, I already said I do what I do, and not what Jon does. You need to make better observations ledmag. As for talking about killing people, thats a figure of speech, Sherlock, I'm sure you've used this figure of speech yourself too. For example, like maybe when you were in high school and had a crush on someone, and you'd tell a friend: "I'd kill to go out with that girl over there, she's so hot"....get my point? But whether you did or didnt use a phrase like that, you should still see what I mean, cuz I KNOW you've heard of it before.
And I do like people who listen to even the oldies, which I can't stand....cuz not all of us like to sing about flowers and rainbows...but my point is I don't hate on people who like other types of music, unless they are ignorant punks who dont respect others preferences, then I'm gonna talk shit (my friends for example, but I grew up with them, so I have to put up with it).
So this comes to the point where I'm gonna ask you ledmag, are you ignorant to new Metallica and to fans of new Metallica? Cuz Im not, I love all Metallica, although I am sick of some of their stuff, old or new. I just thought this would be a good question. and anyone else who reads this question should answer it too. Here's another way I'll ask it....Are you ignorant to the way a band may changes it's style over the years (cuz EVERY band changes, for example: Not one Metallica album sounds like another)?
And one more thing ledmag, as for calling me iced cock, that leads me to believe that you like iced cocks, but you know what, i think you should stay with the flaming cocks.:devil:
i had to throw that in there.
:devil:

Originally posted by neal
no its not! flaming is for idiots you fucking asswipe! you are obviously the dumbest most gay person ever. bitch.
-neal

neal, i will come over to callie and stomp your sorry pot-smoking ass into the soil of the golden state, jigga. ain't no g ever threw down like me. so shut your pie hole and go eat some more quesadillas, you sorry piece of bear shit.

BEEYOTCH!!!!

ICEDEARTH>>>>hahahahahhahha

I KNOW MAN.......ITS OK.

REALLY........2 days is enough......

I only picked at ya, cause you flamed me.........

And i am pro opinion......

And
I dont care much for metallica now...i only have their 1st 4 cd's.....and its ok if you like them......

SO there man...............If you cant figure it out i will let you in on it....FLAMEING IS A GAME to some of us.......we enjoy it.....it doesnt mean we are for real....

BUt i will say this...........my originateing post on this thread is my opinion of IE. But i do somewhat like the band......

As for NEVERMORE...yeah, they are my fav band period........but go look at the happy birthday post to JIMMY SHEPARD...you will find im pickin on him...........

ITS ALL FUN...and its all good

IE and Nevermore are my favourite bands.
Loomis is the best lead guitarist
Schaeffer is the best rhytm guitarist
Drums are better in Nevermore
Warrel and Matt are equally good, in their respective style
Bass, Nevermore
If IE had longer, more complex and faster solos maybe both bands would be equally good.
What about Schaeffer playing with Nevermore?

Quote: Most people who like Nu-Metal are brainwashed by MTV and their local radio stations who only play this mainstream shit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your full shit....You must be thinking of limp bizit, because franky, MTV doesn't support anything but personalites, and being different.

Originally posted by Unregistered
IE and Nevermore are my favourite bands.
Loomis is the best lead guitarist
Schaeffer is the best rhytm guitarist
Drums are better in Nevermore
Warrel and Matt are equally good, in their respective style
Bass, Nevermore
If IE had longer, more complex and faster solos maybe both bands would be equally good.
What about Schaeffer playing with Nevermore?

I would say that if nevermore let JOn in, they would need to change their style somewhta..no pun here either.

I say theu would need to change their style somewhat due to the fact thath the nevercrew experiment a lot more than JON.

neal, i will come over to callie and stomp your sorry pot-smoking ass into the soil of the golden state, jigga. ain't no g ever
threw down like me. so shut your pie hole and go eat some more quesadillas, you sorry piece of bear shit.

BEEYOTCH!!!!

dont talk to your father like that.
-neal