"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: no, it was not in the sense you're thinking of, but it was long, and this made it slow to open.

Q: will today be any good?

hyena: I actually did mean 'slow' as in "slow to open".

A: If you put a smile upon your face and try to take in the good instead of the bad, yes (okay, even i didn't believe that; i don't know, but i do hope it is).

Q: Would you ever intentionally dig up threads in the 11th page of DT's forum and start reading them?

Debt thing: Then it could well get to $10,000,000,000,000 before it ends.

A: Where i live, people don't even know about the existence of the world "cold". But where i used to live it has been quite cold.

Q: What place in the universe would you invade / take over if you had the chance to?

A : Errr....Uranus :p (geez, my material is beginning to suck...)

Q : If you'd be a Ninja turtle, which one would you be?

i can't give you a name, but i guess it's this hilarious english comedy show with klaus the german? at least i know one episode where he complains about the bus being late.

Malaclypse said:
i can't give you a name, but i guess it's this hilarious english comedy show with klaus the german? at least i know one episode where he complains about the bus being late.

That's it.

A: The green one with the band on the head.

Q: What's the last lesson you learned in this trip we call life?

A: I can't name it, cause it would be stained and so on... :D

Q: Worst stain?

A: Probably blue, cause i like it very much. But i'm thinking green would also be a good option due to its soothing effect.

Q: Favourite smell?