"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: I live by the philosophy that life is a series of moments... the moments spent reading Rahvin's posts are more often than not, enjoyable. So yeah.

Q: Ever heard of Mors Principium Est? Bet you'd love it, being a DT fan and all, and them being just Like DT but catchier...

A: It's all over now! I have to small tests coming up but final exams are ova! French today, Musicology wednesday, German last thursday etcetc

Q: What bodypart do you trhink you could live without?

A: My little toes. A number of times as a memorable act of self aimed homicide I've thought about cutting them off... as they are just incredibly crappy. My little toes will one day be shown as the cross period between man evolving to having no little toes, as mine just curl under my fourth toe and hang there like tiny lumps of useless shit.

Q: what's the most painful thing you've ever had done to you or done to yourself willingly?

A: Dieting... It was not very painful, but I do hate being hungry.

Q: Ever wanted to be ill just for the sake of feeling sorry for yourself..

a: well, you know, "why me? why do i have to lie here in my bed/in the hospital while everyone else is outside, happily frolicking in the sun? why do i have to die prematurely because of this horrible illness while everyone else will go on and see 2036?". this sort of feeling sorry for oneself.

q: since this was just an explanation, go on with the proper answers to the proper question.

A: utter nonsense :D (sorry, I'm in need of an answer to the question below)

Q: I come across to the noun phrase; "fallen angel(s)" from time to time, and I don't know what secrets lie behind it. I have an idea but it is based on just my imagination. is there anyone who can tell me who are these angels? would you tell me? :worship:

A: Lucifer? is that all? :) only him? so why is it plural? or is he one of them? (here is an answer with 5 question marks :)

Q: :)

A: yep, thanks a lot. it's almost perfectly clear for me now. I was thinking that it describes some cursed beings which had a good nature in their hearts. but it was just my guess as I said. I needed literatural explanation. thanks again.

Q: is this question I'm asking now a stupid one?