"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Yes. I am allergic to cats. And I have pollen allergies and this stuff, in july-august, every year. But this year it seems that it's not too bad... I cross my fingers !

Q: Are you planning to party this week-end ? (For a reason or another... Here in Quebec, it's our National Day tomorrow !) :kickass:

Kathleen23 said:
Q: Are you planning to party this week-end ? (For a reason or another... Here in Quebec, it's our National Day tomorrow !) :kickass:

A: Planning a party is like planning to fuck someone: you are figuring everything out, planning-planning-planning, and suddenly find yourself at the point of post-masturbation :Smug: So, no - I party when I'm in the mood only. And in the mood I'm not.

Q: How hypocritical can one get? I want real-life experiences. Hurt feelings don't count - ruined lives and busted balls are welcome.

plintus said:
A: Planning a party is like planning to fuck someone: you are figuring everything out, planning-planning-planning, and suddenly find yourself at the point of post-masturbation :Smug: So, no - I party when I'm in the mood only. And in the mood I'm not.

It is a dark vision of it, actually, I don't "plan" my parties minute by minute hahaha! I know that I will be out and drinking, but what will happen, we never know... It can be boring, it can be fun. But I know that it's a special week-end so, the vibe will be amazing! :headbang:

A: It doesn't because you know you'll get there anyhow so, enjoy the ride. Don't sleep it through.

Q: Do you often question the reasons of your earthly existence?

RampageSword said:
Q: Do you often question the reasons of your earthly existence?

A: Not mine, I often question why some maggots still walk the Earth (thank whoever for legalizing guns in the States!)

Q: The weirdest pet you wanted to have?