"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Joke: I'll take them any way they're served. I'm Irish.
Seriously: French Fries - but only from specific places - I hate soggy fries.

A2: Yes, actually, I do. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it sometimes.

Q: Do you ever wonder if maybe there is some other job or field out there that you would enjoy more?

~kov.

A: Yes of course. I'm working in a book store ( I really really love my job, seriously) BUT my goal is to be a full-time journalist ! :) I already am, but I don't write enough articles to be able to live.. hehe

Q: Do you love your job ? :)

PS: I'm Irish too... well I guess. My second name is Murphy, and apparently that Murphy's immigrated here from Ireland somewhere in the 1800's... I don't know my father so... I just don't know more than that. It's sad !

A: Im still a student but yea, I really like it :)

Q: Is the new post function not working too well for you either? It keeps sending me to random pages in the thread.. but when I click on the last page, the new posts are properly marked as new :err:

Q: Is the new post function not working too well for you either? It keeps sending me to random pages in the thread.. but when I click on the last page, the new posts are properly marked as new :err:

maybe its your computer? it did the same thing to me. Or maybe not, as i used a different browser?

A: BLACK and really strong !!!! To taste REAL coffee :p No milk, no sugar, no NOTHING :D Plinty, hope there's a Starbucks near your place :p

Q: What will you have for dinner tonight ?

A1: My morning beverage is a bit of water straight from the tap. But coffee-wise: Alot of sugar, alot of coffee, a bit of milk. I like to be jittering afterwards.

A2: My dinner was had 5 hours ago... you damn crazy canadians and your weird time hours! but I am about to have a pizza for supper :D

Q: What is under your bed?

... well by "dinner" I meant "supper". I'm never sure of the word choice for saying this... is it DINNER or SUPPER... :S I'm confused!

A: Surely a lot of dust ! :)

Q: What is under YOUR bed ? :)

PS: It's not my fault if I'm a french canadian, living five hours in the past :D

A: Hahaha belive me, more that two, I had no friends when I was younger :erk: (how sad :cry: :ill: :p ).

Q: Did you have lots of friends when you were a child?

A: When I was a child I had like 2 or 3 good friends in my neighborhood and at school...

Q: DO you spend a lot of money for Christmas gifts, etc.. ?

A: No because I smply don't have enough money. Also I try to find gifts that are unexpected yet great and I rarely care about price.

Q: Do you believe in the whole "gift card" bullshit?