"New" (2006) Q&A thread

a: yes, but it's for the better.

q: does the sound of particular names (of places, people etc) arouse you sexually?

A: Well, it's not like I reformulate my replies 5 times so no one gets the wrong idea, I never do that anyway, but I take criticism from people here more seriously than anywhere else on the internet.

Q: What is the most likely and most horrible thing DT could do for their new album?
(Of course, the more horrible it gets, the less likely it is.. just pick some kind of "maximum" ;))

A: Friden could do guest vocals lol haha. JK!!! Erm, they could include loads of really mediocre american metal inspired breakdown sections strung between progressive EBM.

Q: What are you most looking forward to about the new album? And if your answer isn't Brandstrom's vocals GTFO!

A return to a more projector-esque song structures, but not necissarily without keeping the speed and agression of Character.

A: i don't think about it ....i'll let me surprise
Q: do you think if you were not existent that there would be something missing?

A: I don't think anyone would notice. Things are missed only after they have been experienced.

Q: What do you miss the most right now?

a: oh, that's easy. my father. normally i don't miss him 24/7, but these days the feeling is intense. a distant second would be a good bad religion record.

q: you?

A: No.

Q: What's the most interesting job you ever had?