"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Er, I don't believe in voodoo, but there's a teddy bear I've kept (and he's in my room right now) which I see as myself. He's small but his eyes whilst being just black buttons could look like any expression: angry, understanding, etc). I also recall my parents showing me a pic of me as a baby in a cot with that bear beside me so I've has it for almost 2 decades!

Q: What's the latest great (iyo) music you've discovered?

A: Da Vinci by far.

Q: Do you think it's possible to be as great as Da Vinci nowadays, considering that lately science tends to be made by groups of people and not by individuals because every field is implementing knowledge from every other field?

A : The modern Da Vinci would be rapidly taken over by sponsors and then everything would be lost.

Q : Have we gone too far with this whole money thing?

A : Capitalism could work. Just like communism could work. But it doesn't. That's because the world is full of human beings.

Q : Are you a misanthrope?

A: Well, they're the only Doritos flavor that's green (all the others have colored bags but are actually orange). Imo, they taste pretty good (not even close to guacamole, though), although my father and brother say they're horrible (then again, they (especially my father) have a terrible taste when it comes to junk food). :D

Q: Was that any useful?

A: Haha same as the first bit, also listening to Flying Saucer Attack, re-organising my music library and looking up presents for my youngest sister

*pins the medal on proudly* I've forgotton how the nice the atmosphere is in this forum, well compared to others I've been a part of

Q: If your house was burning down and you could only save three books, what would they be?

A: My Ernesto Sábato novel collection (i've got it all in one book), Ensayo sobre la ceguera (Blindness) by José Saramago, and the Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson (does that count as one book?). Although i'd probably run for my computer first and only after i'm sure it's safe would i go for my books.

Q: You?

A : Sergio Kokis' "Le Maître de jeu" ; Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt's "La part de l'autre" and Jean-Paul Sartre's "La Nausée".

Q: You?