"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: 3. COB, Damageplan, and Behemoth. In eight days I'll have some DT though :)

Q: Do you feel like listing out your shirts?

A: Dunno... Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Norther, Kalmah, Sonata Arctica are all good candidates. Probably Sonata Arctica though.
Q: You?

A: Solos don't matter much to me, so probably someone from In Flames or Martin H.
Q: you?

A: YES! I like the combination of vocals, and the violin. They remind me of Therion.
Q: Do you know them personally?

A : Met the bassist after the DT show in Montréal. (the band is from Montréal) but I don't know them personnally. The only band I know the members personnally is called "Insurrection".

Q : Did you know you're on my buddy list now, Zack?

A: Nope, shall I put you on mine? (Well crap, we've gone and taken up a page)

Awesome. I also know members from a band Insurrection, but I highly doubt they are the same band

Q: Do I need to go online now? When the hell are you going to your movie?

A : I went at my movie by 8:30pm Now it's 7:15 am so I'm too late to answer your question.

Q : Have you voted on my poll yet?

a: i basically think that the new poll has no future (edited for idiocy).

q: did you ever feel like you're a (swarming) vulture?

np - jovanotti: cowboy (this song was written one hundred years ago and it's one of the most hilarious things ever)

A: No
Q: Have you ever noticed that when Hyena posts on a page, the google ad bar at the top says "stuffed hyena"?

A: Haven't tried it.

Q: Do you wish there were anual DT@UM meetings so you could meet all of your UM friends?

RampageSword said:
A : I think that simply by considering the fact that you are browsing page 43 of DT's forum proves that you are, indeed, out of your mind.

Q : Or is it boredom?
:) I know. But i celebrate insanity.
And yes, i was bored that night. Kind of.

A: Yes, but not if I had to fly/drive more than 200 miles... so I guess no.
Q: How the fuck do you get images in signature? It is not working...

A: www.imageshack.com
Q: Image shack doesn't work for my sig, but it does on posts. What the hell is going on?
Q2: How do you browse the old DT threads? I can only go 4 pages back.