"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Nah, he's just a little harder to get than most people. But then again you dont seem to get many people, so..

Q: What was your last white lie?

A: I'm definitely not a ______. I'm more of a __.

Q: Did you have a nice day?

A1: Not really, so far. Looking forward to this evening. This morning class was as boring as last friday, the teacher got mad at me for almost falling asleep in his class (it's not my fault i've got insomnia.. and i don't really care about that particular teacher, so eh..), and i'm still tired...

A2: No. What do they taste like?

Q: Where are you going this summer?

A: Norway/Sweden/England in one summer with my girlfriend (she's Swedish, we stayed with her family all over the place... Stockholm Sweden and Bergen Norway were the highlights of the trip)

Q: Where is the one place you would like to travel?

^^ I dont like travelling so much, for me its just posponing the point of realisation your life is meaningless and empty. I am more concerned with travelling in my own country and meeting my friends and getting to know the people who are close to me. On the other hand, I would like to visit some of the people here, which would have to include travelling, so maybe Canada, England, Greece, Mexico, Croatia, Italy, etc.

Not so fast, Jose! :D

Are you calling me Jose? I would prefer Luiz.

@ Undie : Bear paws are molasses cookies. Kickass taste and great afternoon filler.