"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A : Could I care less? But seriously, no it couldn't be said. The magic of democracy is to make the people believe they actually have some sort of control over their country's politics....

Q : Are you a good cook?

A1: That's his welcome sign at his residence
A2: Nope, he's perfect :)
Q: Have you fallen in love with the "What song... version two thread"?

A: Of course *waits for the gay police (rincewind) to come* :D
Q: Is it time for another Mars thread?

A: Yup, he takes Mars colinization very seriously. :)
Q: Do you enjoy photography?

A: Not very probable, but I think that our chances will increase drastically within 60 years. Manned missions to Mars are still in their primitive stage, I believe.

Q: You?

Is my new sig annoying?

A: Well, think of it this way. In 1969, we successfully made it to the moon. A hundred years prior, our ideas of getting to the moon were radically different then they were at the time of success, but the idea was still there. I think it will be the same for Mars

Q: You?

Ya I figured that it would be annoying with all those images... let me take care of it

A: I think that if they don't send one within 20 years then they won't send one ever. The global situation will become so bad that they won't be able to send one. :cry:

Q: Would you want to be one of the first colonists?

Actually, it's only getting annoying because the Wintersun cover didn't load correctly for me once and i thought you were taking it off and putting it back on.

A: Probably, I don't know, I have to think about it a bit more. Ah fuck yes who am I kidding
Q: (I know you are going to say yes, so I'm not going to ask) Can you find Mars with your naked eye if you knew when it would be out?

A: Of course, I'm damn good!
Q: Does Olympus Mons blow you're mind? o_O