New album update

It leaked very early; almost 2 months before release. In contrast, Megadeth's new album is released this Friday, and still has not leaked. It's expected to leak today though, but still, that's just 3 days before and with amazing reviews, demand is high. Anthrax's leaked end of December.

You're right, they might as well play a Metallica cover (Ride The Lightning) :))

LOL!

Not sure why that other song title was in my head instead of Breathing Lightning

Speaking of covers, since they do SOD on occasion, why not throw in a Joey solo song for the hell of it.

2 weeks in and I still have it on heavy rotation, as well as rediscovering the entire back catalogue - as for live, 'You Gotta Believe' is perfectly built as an opener. I would love for them to play the entire thing, almost every song I can easily imagine live. Practically, as they'll probably only play 3 or 4 - Evil Twin (what a great song!), Monster at the End (still one of my favourites - it would be amazing live!), and Breathing Lightening.

How great it would be to hear Blood Eagle Wings, Zero Tolerance and Suzerain live!

This album and WM are high quality and IF they played a set comprised of half from these albums, I'd be more than happy. I hope they keep The Devil You Know, Fight 'Em, and my Number 1 from that album - I'm Alive!

Realistically I reckon they're only going to continue to play n The End and Fight Em from WM sadly.

They appear to be the mainstays now, and they've just got some much material to cover off from their first 5 records (although Fistful stuff appears to have dropped off lately...... bring back Deathrider!!!!!).

Couldn't agree with you more about You Gotta Believe. Just brilliant.

It leaked very early; almost 2 months before release. In contrast, Megadeth's new album is released this Friday, and still has not leaked. It's expected to leak today though, but still, that's just 3 days before and with amazing reviews, demand is high. Anthrax's leaked end of December.
Heard three songs from Dystopia now, and I'm pretty afraid of the worst Megadeth record up to date. Probably the reason it hasn't leaked yet.

Heard three songs from Dystopia now, and I'm pretty afraid of the worst Megadeth record up to date. Probably the reason it hasn't leaked yet.

All three of those songs are infinitely better than anything on PooperCollider and Risk, so that's not possible.

Plus the album leaked and it's alright

Yeah it's leaked, I DLed it and haven't listened to it yet... I'm afraid.

Risk was a good album, Super Collider was shit and the three songs I've heard so far were... shit.

I can't wait to hear it (the new Megadeth). Tried last night, it was on none of the sites I'd usually go, and I don't bittorrent, so will try again tonight.

The tracks I heard so far were good, and they have had quite a comeback since 2004 with the possible exception of 'Collider'.

I can't wait to hear it (the new Megadeth). Tried last night, it was on none of the sites I'd usually go, and I don't bittorrent, so will try again tonight.

The tracks I heard so far were good, and they have had quite a comeback since 2004 with the possible exception of 'Collider'.

Isn't torrent the only way to go pretty much?

Well

I'll b damned always does the trick for me lol,simply saying it was on torrent ;)

What did you think of the album? Starts out pretty good with the first 5 tracks, drops off around the middle and the instrumental filler track throws it off a bit for me. Giving a few more listens throughout the weekend.

Feel free to
What did you think of the album? Starts out pretty good with the first 5 tracks, drops off around the middle and the instrumental filler track throws it off a bit for me. Giving a few more listens throughout the weekend.[/QUOT

I'm very much enjoying it,if anything
Suzerain is
Probably my only one I'm
Not fully
Digging,

I hope to listen this weekend; without being able to bit-torrent (just never looked into doing it!) I visit 4 or 5 sites that may be a little late in getting it. Hopefully I can go to the other side of town the one and only music store left in this town and purchase it. I can't believe it's only 2.5 years since the last - met them at a signing in Glasgow, chatted with Mustaine, it was amazing. 'Collider' is 2/3 very good for me, with 3 utterly sub-par tracks at the end.

Last night revisited 'Worship Music' - what an album! Even better than I remember; hadn't heard it in months.