New album update

All of them theives is right up there for me,I like zero tolerance but it takes a while to get going,it's also my fairly as it's the first song on cd,was in such a rush and couldn't b bothered changing it lol

Breathing Lightning was the only new song, but still better than nothing.

Full set:
AIR
Lone Justice
Madhouse
Caught In A Mosh
Got The Time
Evil Twin
Fight 'Em
Breathing Lightning
Medusa
In The End
Antisocial
---
I'm The Man
Indians
Among The Living

Reactions: timmyc
Breathing Lightning was the only new song, but still better than nothing.

Full set:
AIR
Lone Justice
Madhouse
Caught In A Mosh
Got The Time
Evil Twin
Fight 'Em
Breathing Lightning
Medusa
In The End
Antisocial
---
I'm The Man
Indians
Among The Living

Annoying that POT hardly gets any love bar a cover song off that album.

However great to see them opening with AIR!!!

Good set, but exactly which tunes was Charlie referring to that they haven't played in a long time? There's nothing there they haven't played over recent times......

I was hoping for a Panic, or Deathrider, or even better, Keep it in the Family.

Still, solid set nonetheless I guess.

Reactions: YOYOMOSHMAN
Good set, but exactly which tunes was Charlie referring to that they haven't played in a long time? There's nothing there they haven't played over recent times......

I was hoping for a Panic, or Deathrider, or even better, Keep it in the Family.

Still, solid set nonetheless I guess.

My guess would be Lone Justice.

Annoying that POT hardly gets any love bar a cover song off that album.

However great to see them opening with AIR!!!
AIR was awesome, only my second time seeing them do that one. And Lone Justice is my favorite Anthrax song, so I'm happy! :D

Last night was actually my first time hearing Breathing Lightning at all, since I never listened to the leak. I really dug it, much better than Evil Twin IMO.

The set looks wonderful - to hear AIR, Lone Justice and Madhouse again would be amazing.

'Evil Twin' from first hearing I loved, and it's just getting better with each subsequent hearing. I honestly think it's possibly the very best track from the album ; lyrically and musically great. 'Breathing Lightning' was so unexpected, it's so commercial, so catchy and yet very compelling. Quite a triumph, along with Evil Twin it's THE highlight on an album of highlights.

I was getting into 'The Battle Chose Us' last night - the last track I hadn't yet truly got into. Commercial, yet thrashing in the second half.

Good that they playing an older song and I know everyone can't be pleased but lone justice is the best they could do, tonne of songs should have been in front on any band debate , I'm hoping they play a different one each night,no way should justice be in the set full time

That was a headline set last night, right? Monday in NY they opened with Fight 'Em. They didn't play A.I.R., Lone Justice, Breathing Lightning, I'm The Man or Medusa, but played the rest in that list. They were going to do Breathing Lightning but only had 55 minutes.

That was a headline set last night, right? Monday in NY they opened with Fight 'Em. They didn't play A.I.R., Lone Justice, Breathing Lightning, I'm The Man or Medusa, but played the rest in that list. They were going to do Breathing Lightning but only had 55 minutes.
Yeah, last night was the first headlining show of the tour.

I think it's great we all have different favourites on this new album. As Timmy said, shows its a strong diverse album.

On that setlist ... should I mention the elephant in the room? Still no Bush era songs. I think I'll stop there though - that argument is probably done to death a zillion times.

Back to the album the bridge in Blood Eagle Wings is fantastic. Close to my favourite part of the entire album.

I think it's great we all have different favourites on this new album. As Timmy said, shows its a strong diverse album.

On that setlist ... should I mention the elephant in the room? Still no Bush era songs. I think I'll stop there though - that argument is probably done to death a zillion times.

Back to the album the bridge in Blood Eagle Wings is fantastic. Close to my favourite part of the entire album.
It's still my favourite part of the album too

That live video above of BL is awesome. It reminds me of Safe Home in that is sounds so much heavier live than the polished record version.

They play it perfectly too, and Jon's lead word is just sublime! Love it.

That live video above of BL is awesome. It reminds me of Safe Home in that is sounds so much heavier live than the polished record version.

They play it perfectly too, and Jon's lead word is just sublime! Love it.
I finally broke down and listened to the studio version now that I've already heard it live, and I have to agree. I like it live quite a bit more than the album version. The album version is great but it's a bit more refined, whereas it was raw and gritty live which I thought suited it well.