New album update

I was a tad drunk so I didn't catch on to the question lol,I've never been into megadeth,didn't mind countdown and rust in peace,have never listened to there last few albums so I wouldn't know what to expect

Reactions: timmyc
It's only listed as an intro tape, not a song.

Not when I looked at it when I posted that. It was listed as track 1 they played that night. Someone's edited it since then.

Pity. I was hoping that they did play it. I'm guessing they will once the record is released proper.

Wednesday night is the first headlining show - hopefully something then. I'm going to that one now since both NY and CT got postponed/cancelled, I'll report back in if anything exciting happens!

Wednesday night is the first headlining show - hopefully something then. I'm going to that one now since both NY and CT got postponed/cancelled, I'll report back in if anything exciting happens!

Cool mate.

So I'd interested to know what people's fave tunes and not-so fave tunes are on the new record. Lots of posters here seem to all have different highlights......

My fave 3 would be You Gotta Believe (reckon this is one of Anthrax's best tunes ever), Monster at the End, and Evil Twin.

My least couple of faves would be Blood Eagle Wings and (don't shoot me......) Breathing Lighting. Having said this - really like both, but just not as much as rest of the record.

Ones that really standout are you gotta believe,monster,defend revenge,I'm reallybthinknthat standout track is breathing lightning,such a powerful song,least fave would be Suzerain,it's still a good song but a but bland compared to the other songssongs

Ones that really standout are you gotta believe,monster,defend revenge,I'm reallybthinknthat standout track is breathing lightning,such a powerful song,least fave would be Suzerain,it's still a good song but a but bland compared to the other songssongs

That's the strength of such a great record, in that so many peoples faves are others not so faves. I reckon that means a really strong overall record.

I was actually going to nearly have Suzerain in my top 3 too, but just got squeezed by Evil Twin!!!!!

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
Sh
That's the strength of such a great record, in that so many peoples faves are others not so faves. I reckon that means a really strong overall record.

I was actually going to nearly have Suzerain in my top 3 too, but just got squeezed by Evil Twin!!!!!
ows why who
Oddly enough Suzerain has grown on me a lot now ... HAHAHA!
lovibg evil twin as well much more impact in between the other dongs

My 3 faves are Monster At The End, Breathing Lightning, Zero Tolerance.

Don't really care for All Of Them Thieves and This Battle Chose Us.

My 3 faves are Monster At The End, Breathing Lightning, Zero Tolerance.

Don't really care for All Of Them Thieves and This Battle Chose Us.

Almost exactly mine; 'All of them Thieves' and 'This Battle Chose Us' are places last on my ipod, though I have to say I do like them. Both have Thrashy parts and are definitely good, just the rest of the album is better. I added 'Soror Irrumator' to the ipod version of the album also and it fits seamlessly.

Breathing Lightning, Zero Tolerance, Evil Twin - though I could honestly choose the initial top favourite 'Monster at the End' (upon hearing that on first listen, even the first few seconds, I knew this would be a killer record), Suzerain and the title track.

I heard the new 'Deth album last night, and it's a killer! Far exceeded expectations. On par with FAK.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
'Zero Tolerance' would be one of my absolute favourites from the album; a wonderful Thrasher with a great arrangement. Lyrically good also.

Charlie tweeted that tonight they'll be doing some old songs they haven't done in a long time, as well as some brand new songs.

I'll report in with a setlist right after the gig (Though I may not be able to identify all the new songs as I haven't listened to the album still).