New album update

Yep I'm just getting the standard jewell case version from JB. The deluxe version 2nd CD doesn't interest me - rather have B sides than live versions of songs to be honest.

Reactions: YOYOMOSHMAN
I just got the new Metal Hammer mag on my iPad, where they reviewed FAK.

The best comment: For All Kings comes within moshing distance of being an all-time great.

9/10.

Awesome.

I just got the new Metal Hammer mag on my iPad, where they reviewed FAK.

The best comment: For All Kings comes within moshing distance of being an all-time great.

9/10.

Awesome.

I read that too; yesterday browsing at lunchtime, I think it was ClassicRock though I saw it in - something similar, 'comes very close to being an all-time great'.

Totally loving the title track now. Originally it did nothing for me, now it's one of my fave tunes on the whole record. Amazing.

Totally loving the title track now. Originally it did nothing for me, now it's one of my fave tunes on the whole record. Amazing.

Yeah I actually skipped it because of the I tro but it's a standout track and sets the while record up,I now have official it uses cool on phone and iPad lol,correct sequence too lol

Now that I've heard the album, I really like it. I was at the listening party in NJ last night, and while it wasn't the ideal way to hear it the first time (Lots of people talking the whole time), it was a cool experience. Breathing Lightning is still my favorite, I think. Other standouts after one listen are You Gotta Believe, Blood Eagle Wings, and All Of Them Thieves. I don't think it's quite as good as Worship Music right now, but who knows if that will change the more I hear it.

2 listenings now. The general feeling is it's a very strong album! Very impressive ! The riff who runs without end in my head is '' suzerain''. The only one reproach is this what the fuckin'''coda'' in you gotta believe! He broke the momentum of the song! Very strange to put it in an opener song! It will be more intelligent in the middle of the album...

2 listenings now. The general feeling is it's a very strong album! Very impressive ! The riff who runs without end in my head is '' suzerain''. The only one reproach is this what the fuckin'''coda'' in you gotta believe! He broke the momentum of the song! Very strange to put it in an opener song! It will be more intelligent in the middle of the album...

I useded to skip opener song but I love how it changes up,it sets up the whole album,very clever songwriting,got a bit of a down feel in middle section

Reactions: YOYOMOSHMAN
Great to see it getting so many wonderful notices and reviews; FAK is indeed within moshing distance of being an all time great!