New album update

I have to say it's kinda weird that Jon is going to be playing on the album, but he's still not a 100% "official" member of the band. He's not listed on anthrax.com or anything, and he doesn't have Anthrax on his site except at the end of the bio.

Must be some sort of contract shit.

Like it got posted somewhere else recently....... the Paul Crook scenario all over again.

I hope Jon get's to stay. He seems to be a pretty good fit to me. I can't wait to hear what solo's he's writing for Anthrax. I can hardly wait to hear him playing my favorite Anthrax tunes after he's had more time with them. I want to bang my head right off my shoulder's.

BRING THE METAL!

I'm assuming they didn't start recording this month, because I'm sure we would have heard something

Not to fussed if Jon is official member,he's still in that other band,b quite messy contractually to have him b a full time member,much easier to pay him a fee and a lot less hassle,rob made sense because he really was a big part of the band with his production etc

And until then we have to listen to same old 1987-90 stuff over and over again, wouldnt be so bad if they changed live stuff a bit, why cant some Bush era tracks be played?? Belladona was the one who said recently that he could have done SOWN.............THEN DO SOMETHING FROM IT!! I dont even collect any audio from them anymore, ive plenty of the same tracks cause nothing changes

http://psychward44.webs.com/

Would be cool of they did two songs from every album until the new album is released (or leaked ;)) rather than 90% ATL, which is a great album but I wish this band would mix things up more, setlist-wise