New Attack Attack album

I think he earned it, he`s 18 but acting 15 honestly, is ok to dislike AA or even bashing them can be funny, but bashing joey`s work is other thing.

I'm not gonna join in the flame fest.
I'm not a fan of Attack Attack at all, but I have major respect for Joey's talents.
I mean, people hate on Killswitch Engage because it's not "tr00 metalz".
I mean, fuck, are we going to attack Sneap for having worked with a metalcore band, because metalcore is not melo death, groove metal or thrash and thus "not tr00" and lacking in integrity?
Ridiculous.

I love you Gareth, but please dude, calm the fuck down. I speak to you over msn, and I know you're better than to give fellow Sneap forumites shit for anything, I know you're not an asshole and I know you can a really chilled out, friendly guy.
I can agree with what you're saying, and as I said, I'm not a fan of Attack Attack's music either, but quite frankly, you don't have to a major asshole about it and chances are tomorrow, you'll read what you posted in a better mood, and think "WTF was all this shit I posted, fuck sake".
Send Joey a pm, or whatever, but the public forum isn't the right place for this by any stretch of the imagination

I'm still a noob on here, I have read that joey is really on here, what is is name on here though? I mean man, I'm like this at his knee's! :worship: :lol::lol::lol:

i don't think there's many here that disagree with you on that very cogent point... unfortunately you couch it in completely unnecessary attack language (no pun intended), and thus overstate your case so egregiously that you are bound to get a contrary reaction. calm it down and make more points like the above, without all the nasty, "i'm entitled to talk shit" nonsense, and you'll be taken more seriously.

thank you... yes, it's always interesting to note hypocrisy in the self-righteous.

you have some good principles Gareth, but you do them a disservice with your vitriol, and you make an ass-clown of yourself in the bargain.

in the interest of not seeming a hypocrite myself: i've been known to lash out at smarmy smugsters on here, but i've never simply attacked someone's work the way you have... Joey is a contributing member, not some outsider, nor has he done/said anything personal to anyone here, at least not unprovoked.

Pot, kettle, black?

You lashed out at a contributing member just a few days ago:

oh shut the fuck up asshole.... it was light-hearted debate and pissing about until you popped up with this shit. i wasn't even half serious, and was speaking only for myself regarding my own preferences, having used dedicated drum editors in the past.... your attempt to make me look like a dick by parroting back my words in a nasty, sarcastic way.. and even putting your own in my mouth, just show what an insecure little douche you are.

It is indeed interesting to note the hypocrisy of the self righteous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedkwcr0JSE

For a live-show it all sounds very close to the CD version!!!

I bet their drummer breaks shitloads of cymbals. Painful to watch.

Some of them look pretty inexperienced on stage to me, but I guess they haven't been gigging that much yet anyway. And the guys who actually have some sort of stage antics look fucking horrible :lol:

But the amount of fanatic female shrieks in the audience... Guess one couldn't blame the band

Shit, is Gareth banned? This thread looks like it finally pushed the limits of how much language can be used.

I don't think it was the language as much as it was the completely unacceptable personal bashing of another forum member's work.

Öwen;8725235 said:
Pot, kettle, black?

you should try reading the quotes you chose.

Öwen;8725235 said:
Pot, kettle, black?

in the case you quoted two guys had a little shit thrown back and forth...more or LESS serious, but it was a wee quarrel between them.

totally different thing in this case IMO...a forumite got attacked and insulted without even having added anything to the topic...
Joey and Gareth were not discussing or anything, Gareth just started bashing Joey on a personal level for no reason...

different thing IMO

I don't think it was the language as much as it was the completely unacceptable personal bashing of another forum member's work.

I don't really think that swearing is a good enough excuse to ban someone but if you start to bash someone, well... the shit has to come down at some point.

I couldn't stand reading it after about two and a half pages, it just got too much!

I don't really like most of the music the dude does but I do like some of the sounds he gets :lol:

Well, you were asking what his username is, check the opening poster of this thread. :)