New Attack Attack album

I love you Gareth, but please dude, calm the fuck down. I speak to you over msn, and I know you're better than to give fellow Sneap forumites shit for anything, I know you're not an asshole and I know you can a really chilled out, friendly guy.
I can agree with what you're saying, and as I said, I'm not a fan of Attack Attack's music either, but quite frankly, you don't have to a major asshole about it and chances are tomorrow, you'll read what you posted in a better mood, and think "WTF was all this shit I posted, fuck sake".
Send Joey a pm, or whatever, but the public forum isn't the right place for this by any stretch of the imagination

+ motherfuckin infinity

Joey has nothing to prove.

he's making hella bank.
no one should give a fuck what this forum thinks
its about the clients. i am sure joey charges a good fucking amount of money, and if bands didn't want that signature Joey strugis sound or his amazing producing. i am pretty sure they would go plenty of other places.

by the way, did gareth get permanently banned? wouldn't it be more fair to ban him for a certain amount of days instead, to give him another chance?

in the case you quoted two guys had a little shit thrown back and forth...more or LESS serious, but it was a wee quarrel between them.

totally different thing in this case IMO...a forumite got attacked and insulted without even having added anything to the topic...
Joey and Gareth were not discussing or anything, Gareth just started bashing Joey on a personal level for no reason...

different thing IMO

I don't really think so to be honest.

Both these topics ended up with a forum member being attacked on a personal level unnecessarily, whether they started in two different ways isn't really as relevant as what happened in the outcome.

The only real difference between this topics I think is that this one has been an issue of contention that has been brewing for some time now. It's had time to fester and thus the results have been worse because every forum member wants to voice an opinion on this, as a result it has been blown up out of proportion.

I wasn't even going to post again because for once even I realised I overstepped the fucking mark, but jesus, you guys have just compelled me to post.

Seriously, what the fuck is with this constant settling for secon best? ITS THE DIGITAL ERA SO THATS THE WAY IT IS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND SUCK SATANS COCK.
What? Bullshit.

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd rather hear a technically bad band with good ideas than a band with flawless production and fucking terrible songs.

this is where you get lost.

because good ideas are subject to opinion and perspective.

if you'd rather hear a technically bad band with good ideas, then go find them. according to you, they obviously are not here, get the fuck out of here!

totaly off topic:

In some way I feel fucking old:(
Just reading through a thread watching the clock ticking till the new day passes by.
And now I´m 24 and nothings changed.......and then I rememeber when I was a kid and cant sleep because I was so excited about my gifts:)
Good old times.... I never forget when I got my first guitar from my dad exactly 10 years ago!!!

But hopefully I´ll get some cash to buy the peavey 6505 112 combo:)

Öwen;8725288 said:
I don't really think so to be honest.

Both these topics ended up with a forum member being attacked on a personal level unnecessarily, whether they started in two different ways isn't really as relevant as what happened in the outcome.

The only real difference between this topics I think is that this one has been an issue of contention that has been brewing for some time now. It's had time to fester and thus the results have been worse because every forum member wants to voice an opinion on this, as a result it has been blown up out of proportion.

that incident was neither unprovoked, nor personally demeaning to his work... i called him out on his smarmy, smug attitude... and you'll also note we settled ourselves down in less than two posts. nothing close to what happened here.

anyone that would equate saying "fuck you asshole" to someone who provoked you as equivalent to an unprovoked claim that another forum member was "the personification of everything wrong with the music business" and further claiming that statement to be unequivocal fact, has a skewed sense of proportion.

totaly off topic:

In some way I feel fucking old:(
Just reading through a thread watching the clock ticking till the new day passes by.
And now I´m 24 and nothings changed.......and then I rememeber when I was a kid and cant sleep because I was so excited about my gifts:)
Good old times.... I never forget when I got my first guitar from my dad exactly 10 years ago!!!

But hopefully I´ll get some cash to buy the peavey 6505 112 combo:)

Cheer up dude :lol: I'm sure that the peaveyr combo will come soon:)