New Attack Attack album

Cause we all know conflict gets far more attention then civility.

Yeah its like being back at school again, the difference between three people having a conversation in the playground and two people beating the shit out each other with the whole school gathered round going "fight fight fight". Humanity loves to witness conflict.

Öwen;8725336 said:
Interesting to note that personal attacks are more offensive if they are about your work rather than you as a person. :loco:

on a forum like this one, that should be more self-evident than interesting... but you are trying to paint two very specific incidents, with very particular circumstances, with broad, general strokes... it's interesting to note that you seem to like to do that, and attempt to use it as a technique to elevate your dubious points to a loftier plane than sad little losers like poor old me can muster ;)

Joey, do they want no autotune at all?
I thought this is their sound, and I know people who realy like it

And damn I wanted to go to bed, but I cant stop reading and I´m getting a hell of text-messages and emails at the moment....

Now that we're in the inevitable utterly complete state of off-topic, do we have a thread of pictures with each member's musicstation of love? IE desktops, and not the ones on the computer screen.

on a forum like this one, that should be more self-evident than interesting... but you are trying to paint two very specific incidents, with very particular circumstances, with broad, general strokes... it's interesting to note that you seem to like to do that, and attempt to use it as a technique to elevate your dubious points to a loftier plane than sad little losers like poor old me. ;)

Let it not be said that I don't love me a bit of hyperbole or gross generalisation in my verbal sparring, it's ok James, I like you really, feel free to join us lofty cool kids in our circle of the dubious. :cool:

at any rate, this album will surpass the last album

when the band was here hanging out and doing a new song a month ago, we were laughing at the old cd and how shitty it is

if any of you like the band, or just the production, you'll dig the next offering.

Can you give any hints about the album?

As Caleb will not be playing keys live, will the keys change that much?
Are they still going to be techno-influenced, or will it be more synthy, TDWP type stuff?

joey obviously knows better then i do..myself and the band just have a mutual friend so to speak but from what she told me is "hes going for singing lessons so that they dont use autotune on the next cd"

Öwen;8725366 said:
Let it not be said that I don't love me a bit of hyperbole or gross generalisation in my verbal sparring, it's ok James, I like you really, feel free to join us lofty cool kids in our circle of the dubious. :cool:

well, you are big on semantics Owen... but two can play that game ;)... and even if you are better at it than me, that doesn't change the facts one bit; i called someone who attacked me an asshole. Gareth slanderized someone professionally, and was not provoked in any way. again, if you cannot clearly see the asymmetry of this comparison, you are either thick or are just being disingenuous in the service of some idea to be a hero for the banned party, or simply to be a contrarian.

my guess is the latter. :kickass:

well, you are big on semantics Owen... but two can play that game ;)... and even if you are better at it than me, that doesn't change the facts one bit; i called someone who attacked me an asshole. Gareth slanderized someone professionally, and was not provoked in any way. again, if you cannot clearly see the asymmetry of this comparison, you are either thick or are just being disingenuous in the service of some idea to be a hero for the banned party, or simply to be a contrarian.

my guess is the latter. :kickass:

You're right, of course, I just like playing devils advocate to watch people trip up over themselves. Taking sides is boring, anyway James, I'll catch you out yet :lol:

Öwen;8725386 said:
You're right, of course, I just like playing devils advocate to watch people trip up over themselves. Taking sides is boring, anyway James, I'll catch you out yet :lol:

one of these days Owen.... wunna deeze dayzzz! :heh: