New Attack Attack album

Alright, it's all good. Let's hope things will be more civil hence, this thread had way more drama than I can handle from a forum. :lol:

so I´m out hopefully the hot chicks will come tomorrow:)

cheers and everybody calm down (the reason I started my birthday shit)

Gareth will get his second change IMO, but I hope he´ll take it thankfull!!!

I remember when I was 18:
I thought I know everything, and in the best way, it takes time to find out that there is always someone who is better in something then you...
But you at a person makes the difference

cheers and good night

and good morning to the people on the other side of the world:)

I bet their drummer breaks shitloads of cymbals. Painful to watch.

Some of them look pretty inexperienced on stage to me, but I guess they haven't been gigging that much yet anyway. And the guys who actually have some sort of stage antics look fucking horrible :lol:

But the amount of fanatic female shrieks in the audience... Guess one couldn't blame the band

that video is a year old, dangggggg

this thread went from AA making a new cd...to joey getting bashed for no apparent reason....to talking about gareth getting banned, to gabriel obviously trying to turn the topic on to his bday (BTW happy birthday dude) to james and owen going back and forth and then back on to gareth...explain y pointless threads go from 1 page to 5 in 3 hours but then when theres a decent one with some cool info in it, it gets like 3 posters lol

Jesus Christ

Either i'm a slow reader or you guys write like lightning:lol::lol::lol:

I seriously can't keep up with this thread:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus Christ

Either i'm a slow reader or you guys write like lightning:lol::lol::lol:

I seriously can't keep up with this thread:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahahaha same here :lol:

Everytime I click refresh there's like 5 new posts

actually, this whole page was created in 10 mins

at any rate, this album will surpass the last album

when the band was here hanging out and doing a new song a month ago, we were laughing at the old cd and how shitty it is

if any of you like the band, or just the production, you'll dig the next offering.

this thread went from AA making a new cd...to joey getting bashed for no apparent reason....to talking about gareth getting banned, to gabriel obviously trying to turn the topic on to his bday (BTW happy birthday dude) to james and owen going back and forth and then back on to gareth...explain y pointless threads go from 1 page to 5 in 3 hours but then when theres a decent one with some cool info in it, it gets like 3 posters lol

Cause we all know conflict gets far more attention then civility.

at any rate, this album will surpass the last album

when the band was here hanging out and doing a new song a month ago, we were laughing at the old cd and how shitty it is

if any of you like the band, or just the production, you'll dig the next offering.

looking forward to see how it sounds without the autotune