New Bodom Songs

^^I am highly doubtful that the Tie my rope song has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with saddamn...i mean who gives a shit? its not like COBs all song have to have perfect meaning. Who knows it coud be a song about alexis personal life and not some shit happening in irak. It is also a very common title that coud mean alot of things like "kill me" "help me kill myself" and shit if you read between the lines but definetly not saddam getting hanged!!!

my immediate thoughts were of him hanging himself/someone else hanging him...
IMO coming up with Saddam would be reading between the lines

edit: its more likely to be about euthanasia than fucking saddam hussain

my immediate thoughts were of him hanging himself/someone else hanging him...
IMO coming up with Saddam would be reading between the lines

edit: its more likely to be about euthanasia than fucking saddam hussain

Or you know, just wait till the song comes out and see then instead of making an asshole of yourself now.

You guys never heard of patience??
Instead of insulting each other and bitching at each other.. Just let everyone have his or her own thoughts and just wait and see..
We can always bitch at each other after the album had been released, and we have read the lyrics and then we can try to read something between the lines..

I think I just figured out what "Pretty for the Devil" is based on:

prettyfprthedevil.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! LOL. PRetty FOr The Devil associates with Alexi wearing makeup, painting his nails, and doing girly things to his hair.

Tie My Rope does not have to do with Saddam! That's the worst asumption ever!!!!!! I don't think they base things on that kind of stuff. Besides, if it was about hanging yourself, it'll be about suicidal kids...which means getting out to emo fans.

Some of you are so fucking stupid. I'm pretty sure Alexi would not have come up with this name without seeing Saddam hung. Think what the fuck you want, if you're so stupid I can't help it.

Lawl. Come on Joonas, thats stupid and you know this. Don't you think that theirs a little chacne that Bodom named one of the songs without thinking about it - just because its a cool name? And really: I don't think that Alexis political interests are so high that he will give a fuck about Saddams death and write a song about it.

Maybe they'll even have a movie sample, who knows, remains to be seen.. I'm NOT saying the entire thing is about Saddam's death. And not because of Alexi's political opinions, but because I think everyone felt somekind of shock/relieve/pleasure actually seeing a powerful man hung like it was fucking Middle-Age or something.. I just think that at least sub-consciously that event inspired this song name in Alexi's head (or someone else's of the band..), you don't see it possible, fine but let me keep my opinion.

Ever since CoB wrote "Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood" I don't think their songs can have such deep meanings.