New Bodom Songs

Maybe they'll even have a movie sample, who knows, remains to be seen.. I'm NOT saying the entire thing is about Saddam's death. And not because of Alexi's political opinions, but because I think everyone felt somekind of shock/relieve/pleasure actually seeing a powerful man hung like it was fucking Middle-Age or something.. I just think that at least sub-consciously that event inspired this song name in Alexi's head (or someone else's of the band..), you don't see it possible, fine but let me keep my opinion.

I don't think Alexi gave a flying shit! Now you're looking way too much into it. I don't think he'd base his music on politics....not even the least bit. Tie My Rope might be about a ticking time bomb.....like him about to crack any moment becuz of all the shit going on.

In a way it's scary how some of you can philosophy about 3 new song names for 9 pages without even hearing one note of the new material. Why don't you just wait for September for the first new piece of music? This is getting too weird. Maybe Joonas will be convinced that Pretty for the Devil and Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back are songs about satanism when you reached page 29 or something. Easy...

I don't think Alexi gave a flying shit! Now you're looking way too much into it. I don't think he'd base his music on politics....not even the least bit. Tie My Rope might be about a ticking time bomb.....like him about to crack any moment becuz of all the shit going on.

Once again: hanging a person has nothing to do with politics in this respect. Know the video where this guy gets anal-impaled? I don't think Allu would get inspired by political affairs if he decided to write a song about that event. You must understand what I'm saying..

In a way it's scary how some of you can philosophy about 3 new song names for 9 pages without even hearing one note of the new material. Why don't you just wait for September for the first new piece of music? This is getting too weird. Maybe Joonas will be convinced that Pretty for the Devil and Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back are songs about satanism when you reached page 29 or something. Easy...
Agree.

Just wait till they actually released some samples, cause you cant judge on their name how a song would sound. I'm sure they will release some previews in september/october, if not, well bad luck.

we got the Viva la bands song by then anyway.

and indeed, you can form a brutal death metal band and release a song 'fluffy bunnies ftw' with as lyrics 666x the word 'Satan' if you wanted to.

So titles/lyrics/sound are 3 completely seperate things.

:lol: exactly....