New Bodom Songs

Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back & Tie My Rope sound very cool to me. Pretty for the Devil sounds gay, but I'll need to wait to hear the song, it might change the prospect.

It's hard to guess what kind of a song "Pretty for the Devil" could be. I first thought it would probably be a slow song, but now I'm thinking it'll probably be something like The 69 Eye's "Gothic Girl" :lol:

It's hard to guess what kind of a song "Pretty for the Devil" could be. I first thought it would probably be a slow song, but now I'm thinking it'll probably be something like The 69 Eye's "Gothic Girl" :lol:

Well I hope not, but you made me think what it would sound like if COB would cover The 69 Eyes.

One thing I don't understand about COB is that they've started making boring choruses. They should really improve that area. Usually choruses in a song are catchy and like the highlight of the song, but many of COB's choruses since HCDR have been lame. No cool singing, no cool music.. I'm sure a lot of you will disagree and call me gay and everything, but I'm just saying I'd enjoy choruses like Children Of Decadence more than choruses like Needled 24/7... Well okay, then again Children Of Decadence verses suck, but still you shouldn't compromise one with the other.. good examples are Silent Night and Everytime I Die, interesting all way through. I sincerely hope this won't be the reason why (even) the new album would fall flat on its face. Btw I'm dying of the wait, is there no fucking news?

One question to you, Joonas: Do you have nothing better to do than worrying about the new COB-album?
Damn, they haven't even published the album name and you made like 100 posts guessing what the new songs will be like!!

One question to you, Joonas: Do you have nothing better to do than worrying about the new COB-album?
Damn, they haven't even published the album name and you made like 100 posts guessing what the new songs will be like!!

Hajoo siihe..

As for Taste of My Scythe, yea that one has a friggin' good chorus, lots of feeling.

Wtf r u sayin, Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back is the most badass song title ever. Tie My Rope is catchy. Pretty for the Devil depends how the song will be like.

Pretty For the Devil sounds like Sombody Put Something in my Drink but idk cuz PFTD isn't a cover song. It'll probably be intense.

I really think that the title "Tie My Rope" sounds hardcore. Which is a shame. :cry:

But also keep in mind that Alexi does not really have a history of always grasping the english language correctly, and i think that you can just sort of excuse him for some of the things he says.