New Bodom Songs

Pretty For the Devil sounds like Sombody Put Something in my Drink but idk cuz PFTD isn't a cover song. It'll probably be intense.

LOL. If they have a song titled "Pretty for the Devil" and it's a happy drinking song full of group singing then I'm no longer a fan. :Smokin:

Bodom said they are aiming for a less commercial album, damn people let the band breath a little and wait a fucking second before rushing to immature conclusion... if not then don't give a flying fuck motherfucker.

isn't this judging a book by its cover a little? :p

Well we cant judge them by the sound(except Tie My Rope)..

Bodom said they are aiming for a less commercial album, damn people let the band breath a little and wait a fucking second before rushing to immature conclusion... if not then don't give a flying fuck motherfucker.

Dude chill.. its just a discussion..:loco:

First off, I'd like to say I'm brand new to this forum, but Children if Bodom is my favorite band Alexi is the reason I've been an aspiring shredder for the past five years!

I'm a major fan of everything they've ever done, AYDY fully included. They have yet to write anything (besides a cover) that didn't simply scream heavy metal. Any of you other COB "fans" should be ashamed of yourselves for questioning them! Tie My Rope I think is a really cool song...my only complaint is that the riffs themselves are very generic compared to the most recent Cob works. The melody and solos are top notch as usual, but the first half of the song leaves much to the imagination. =/ Oh well, I'm more than hopeful for the new album. My only expectation thus far is that they take the number two out of Round Trip 2 Hell and Back. I'd much rather listen to heavy metal than a teenage IM conversation.

If I seem incoherent or unorganized then I apologize, I'm quite drunk right now. 10 beers will do that to you.

Dude, people really liked CoB when Alexander was still in the band they were the Hate Crew and everything, HCDR was awsome, but then Alexander left and the atmosphere kinda left with him. Roope joined and then somehow CoB took a turn.. Trashed wasnt like old Bodom, but different and so was AYDY.. see its just that ppl miss the old days(myself included). So you know you cant blame us for not liking the new stuff compared to the old you know?

Dude, people really liked CoB when Alexander was still in the band they were the Hate Crew and everything, HCDR was awsome, but then Alexander left and the atmosphere kinda left with him. Roope joined and then somehow CoB took a turn.. Trashed wasnt like old Bodom, but different and so was AYDY.. see its just that ppl miss the old days(myself included). So you know you cant blame us for not liking the new stuff compared to the old you know?
I understand, the band is changing. I just become irritated greatly how people react to change. It seems like everyone jumps to the most negative, pessimistic conclusions based on next to zero information - like song titles. There has only been one song released so far and people are already saying they're going to stop listening to the band! I miss the old days myself, but the new days don't disappoint me at all. Different isn't necessarily bad by any means, and I think AYDY is a great example of that for me. But for some reason everyone else has the most fragile devotion to music they like and are willing to drop the band completely if they do something that differs from what they originally were.

Basically, I get very angry when people are so negative. Have a little faith in the Hate Crew!

I understand, the band is changing. I just become irritated greatly how people react to change. It seems like everyone jumps to the most negative, pessimistic conclusions based on next to zero information - like song titles. There has only been one song released so far and people are already saying they're going to stop listening to the band! I miss the old days myself, but the new days don't disappoint me at all. Different isn't necessarily bad by any means, and I think AYDY is a great example of that for me. But for some reason everyone else has the most fragile devotion to music they like and are willing to drop the band completely if they do something that differs from what they originally were.

Basically, I get very angry when people are so negative. Have a little faith in the Hate Crew!
no.
TL&SO is different and that is one of my favorite songs by COB
but AYDY just isnt that good.

Wtf r u sayin, Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back is the most badass song title ever. Tie My Rope is catchy. Pretty for the Devil depends how the song will be like.

What the FUCK, Joonas??? How old are you, for fuck's sake? It's got a "2" in the name. It has a fucking 2 right up the ass!!!

Look, using "2" for "to" is like having a song called "Bl00dy Murderz". It is TEENAGER, and not only that. It's AVRIL LAVIGNE TEENAGER.

Motherfucking shit, what a disappointment. I hope the songs are good, cause the titles are emo teen shit.

Don't worry, there are lots of people here who have listened CoB from day 1, and love both the older albums and AYDY. We're not just as loud as the huge bandwagon of "old CoB" whiners here. That's just the way it is, people who are content just don't feel the need to make much noise about it. They just listen the records home with a smile on their face :cool: It's the same as with news, good news just isn't news.

What irritates me sometimes is, that every single thread at some point seems to turn into a "I miss old CoB" circlejerk. Sometimes you see people in their first post to this forum saying how they don't like the new CoB and how old CoB was the definition of greatness. I'm beginning to think, that they probably just read a few threads here and learned what they are supposed to think about AYDY. Then they just line up with the loud whining crowd even if they liked AYDY, because it's always easier to side with the majority than to go against by telling what you really feel.

I'm suggesting that someone starts a OLD COB WHINERS MEGATHREAD, where people can vent their frustration and anger about AYDY and feel nostalgic about < 2005 CoB in one place, without plaguing all the threads with the tiresome whining.

AMEN ISO K!:D Well i do too miss tracks like Silent night bodom night but i am satisfied with AYDY...only tracks i dont really dig fully are If you want peace prepare for war and next in line...the rest are good stuff. My favorites are We're not gonna fall and Living Dead Beat. I like their stuff old or new is no matter to me...theyre still COB and the "old" CoB touch is still there although they have evolved in a new direction. But really...AYDY aint that bad. Its just that everyone Expected a hatebreeder style album i guess.