New Bodom Songs

Henkka is studying/ has studied political science so he would care about politics

I understand what you mean but just to ensure someone doesn't confuse things again: I didn't mean it has anything to do with politics, just that it was a shocking thing to happen in a way.

Just wait till they actually released some samples, cause you cant judge on their name how a song would sound. I'm sure they will release some previews in september/october, if not, well bad luck.

I repeat myself: I've had a clear indication of how the sound is going to change. I said things like darker, angrier, faster. And so far the band has confirmed it will be more aggressive, faster, angrier, and surely heavy. So I can't be as stupid as some (or most) of you think..

I repeat myself: I've had a clear indication of how the sound is going to change. I said things like darker, angrier, faster. And so far the band has confirmed it will be more aggressive, faster, angrier, and surely heavy. So I can't be as stupid as some (or most) of you think..

Didn't you said that it is crystal clear that they play new song at festival?well what happened here :loco: Edit : Someone Should ban joonas,he made 4 messages after another ;) there is the fucking edit button you know

Didn't you said that it is crystal clear that they play new song at festival?well what happened here :loco: Edit : Someone Should ban joonas,he made 4 messages after another ;) there is the fucking edit button you know

You're so intelligent, you knew they would not play one.

Thing is, the only reason they didn't play it, was because of youtube.

i'm pretty sure it was the incident of trashed lost and strungout being spread all over the internet back when they played it. i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with youtube.

edit: i'm not going to go into this deeply but i personally think its bullshit they wouldn't play a song because some people spread it on the internet. they weren't selling it, it wasn't passed off as a legitimate release or anything and as far as i know it was simply spread among fans and people who wanted to hear it early. the fact that they got sand in thier vaginas over it just seems a little crazy to me, if they played it once why does everyone in only that geographical location have a right to hear it? what about the people who would like ot be there but can't?

if they played it once why does everyone in only that geographical location have a right to hear it? what about the people who would like ot be there but can't?
Wait, what? Have I missed something? Where and when has any of the new songs been played?

(Ignore this message: I thought you were talking about the new songs, but you meant T,L&S. My bad.)

T,L&S was played first time 1km from my house, I can see the place from my window and I was there. All I could remember was that it was a pretty heavy song with three nice melodies.. Then I downloaded the leak after some weeks I guess.. but no live audio.

agreed cannible corpse is fukin pussy, from real brutality listen to Akercocke or Cephalic Carnage

You gotta be kidding me! Akercocke sound like pure shit. CC is so much better than them but i say it's a tie between Cephalic Carnage and them. You want brutality? Listen to Angel Corpse and Pyrexia.

Joonahs: Yeah, i see what you're saying but i bet he sees ppl hanging themselves all the time.