New Bodom Songs

yea his older music was all a masterpiece. not a LEGO band. his newer stuff definetly more along the line of what ur talking about. even the new stuff is better than anything u could write. and u obviously havent listend to all their music. so dont talk unless you relle know wht ur talking about.

Compositional-wise, the newer stuff is more mature. So the songs never were "masterpieces"

Okay missed that. One factor that puts COB from thrash in between of thrash and black metal is the synths. But I'd still call it extreme metal.

Wow... you don´t know what you´re talking about, late CoB is extreme power metal, faaaar away from black metal, their older stuff had some elements of BM in them though.
Go listen to Immortal and Satyricon, and you´ll know what black metal is.

fail2.jpg

Wow... you don´t know what you´re talking about, late CoB is extreme power metal, faaaar away from black metal, their older stuff had some elements of BM in them though.

Let's just call it bodom-metal like Alexi does so we avoid all this fuckshit

Check out Latvala Bros you tard.
http://www.myspace.com/latvalabros

Oh what does it say on that page?
"All songs written by Roope Latvala".
I hate you and hope you die.

Wow we really have no chemistry. I hope you choke on your own dick.

Hello motherfuckers don't think I'm that stupid - obviously a guitarist as great as him must be able to compose shit. But out of some fucking reason Roope just simply does not compose for the band he currently is in. Maybe he'll do something for the new album, but sure as hell not an entire COB song, no matter how hard you bash me.

hahahahaha:lol: That wasnt much better....Power metal is as far from COB than Black metal is :D if we must class COB as something its about like melodic death metal but its almost impossible to say for sure so its bodom metal yes. but the fuck it aint power metal. Sonata arctica and stratovarius are power metal...i guess soon someone will call them metalcore:lol: and then i will be overjoyed to comment the post with a big big big FAIL pic :D

Wow we really have no chemistry. I hope you choke on your own dick.

Hello motherfuckers don't think I'm that stupid - obviously a guitarist as great as him must be able to compose shit. But out of some fucking reason Roope just simply does not compose for the band he currently is in. Maybe he'll do something for the new album, but sure as hell not an entire COB song, no matter how hard you bash me.

You know they did all give their ideas to alexi on AYDY....And some ideas got through even though alexi really did all the lyric writing and most guitar parts i guess but they gave ideas and they had much more of a democracy.

You know they did all give their ideas to alexi on AYDY....And some ideas got through even though alexi really did all the lyric writing and most guitar parts i guess but they gave ideas and they had much more of a democracy.

Bet those ideas were Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom and We're Not Gonna Fall :D

Yeah could be. I dont like next in line but those 2 other are great. actually i like every song(on AYDY) but next in line,if you want peace prepare for war,punch me i bleed(Im neutral bout this one)

Hatebreeder is IMO best album of Cob:) second comes or even split 1st place is HCDR...great album!

^^Yes no one said they suck or maybe halfy but i dig power metal bands too....sonata arctica is great for example. But it is indeed dumb to call COB power metal. They are melodic extreme metal. Or bodom metal then:)

Do some of you little fucksticks have a hidden agenda to to deliberately spread false information here?

Guess who I'm talking about mainly?

Unless you have a direct connection with one of the band members, your opinions and speculations aren't worth shit and you shouldn't state them here as facts. So next time your chubby little fingers approach the keyboard with the intention to shit in yet another thread with your "facts" and speculations, ask yourselves the following questions:

- How do I know what I'm claiming is true?
- Am I 100% sure about it?
- Can I prove it?
- Where did I get the information from?
- Did I just happen to make it up in the fantasy world I have inside my head?

Besides, some of the posts are very embarrasing to read because the writer's ignorance is so fucking obvious. If you're a 16 toughguy internet male, there are chances that your knowledge of metal in general is somewhat limited, so save us from your bullshit.

Do some of you little fucksticks have a hidden agenda to to deliberately spread false information here?

Unless you have a direct connection with one of the band members, your opinions and speculations aren't worth shit and you shouldn't state them here as facts. So next time your chubby little fingers approach the keyboard with the intention to shit in yet another thread with your "facts" and speculations, ask yourselves the following questions:

- How do I know what I'm claiming is true?
- Am I 100% sure about it?
- Can I prove it?
- Where did I get the information from?
- Did I just happen to make it up in the fantasy world I have inside my head?

Besides, some of the posts are very embarrasing to read because the writer's ignorance is so fucking obvious. If you're a 16 toughguy internet male, there are chances that your knowledge of metal in general is somewhat limited, so save us from your bullshit.

I guess you're talking about Joonas. Even though he says alot of shit, he's just speculating, which means he is just saying what he thinks.

I'm having a gut feeling you're implying to me, even tho the things you say about me are mislead assumptions.. Firstly stop being a police on a fucking internet forum, you should have better things to do.. Next, I'm not 16 and you know it fuckface, and yea I was wrong to connect COB to black or thrash in any way, so I decided to call it simply bodom-metal, to avoid this kind of reaction. And everything I say usually is right, you just maybe get it wrong somehow. I don't usually even speculate, I say things that are based on logic. Stop being a metal-police, get yourself a cup of rum and shut the hell up.. You know I don't mean to be a bitch, I just get angry when someone tries to bang me to the floor. Everyone knows how COB sounds, if you're not sure about the metal terms, check on Wikipedia or something!

It heartwarming to notice that you instantly recognized yourself from the description I just gave, even though I didn't even say who I was talking about. Maybe that should give some food for thought to you.

*Besides, you have 1,834 posts on one fucking internet forum, so maybe you shoudn't give people advice of "better things to do with their time".