New Bodom Songs

I simply believe Alexi ran out of good ideas for songs and lyrics. It would be great if Alexander made an epic return but I like Roope just as well. He writes more thrash kind of riffs which is not my cup of tea tbh.
I would like to see Roope get more solos in the next ablum also. If Sinergy turns out to sound like the way bodom sounds now I think I will give up all hope.

I agree with you. Maybe he's not inspired enough. I don't know how the band would sound if Alexander was still there. It could be this way or more HCdr-ish.
Sinergy sounding like recent Bodom? That's not even the same band anymore.

Let's face the facts:

-COB "sold out" by doing an american influenced album like Are you dead yet. That was 2 years ago when they went in a new direction with their music.
-COB covered a Britney Spears song.
-COB's video for Are you dead yet is the worst catastrophe ever.
-COB's shirts feature flags of the USA.
-Their live shows went downhill.

Some people don't mind about that but I really ask myself why some of the COB-haters still visit this board. That's retarted.

Yes, Bodom wanted to do albums like Something Wild and Hatebreeder and they did them but that doesn't mean that they want to make albums like that until the rest of their lives.

Let's face the facts:
-COB "sold out" by doing an american influenced album like Are you dead yet. That was 2 years ago when they went in a new direction with their music.

Let's face the facts again:
-CoB did not sell out just because of a new style (which isn't the old one but still real nice)
-The Ooops... I did it again thing was more a joke than a cover (they laugh at the end and somwhere in the middly they are talking some shit i suppose finnish)
-The CoB AYDY Vid is cool especially the part when the guy smashes the cop and captures the bitch)
-Children of Bodom take really care of all their fans (including the US)
The shirt was from an US tour and I find it's real nice by the to do that for the US-fans although I don't like it either and as far as I know it was one shirt
-The shows are amazing

Wenn du dich so über die Entwicklung der Band so aufregst dann such dir ne andere Band und heul net so rum
Wenn du ir net glaubst dann komm nach Wacken und sag A. Laiho ins Gesicht, dass seine Auftritte Müll sind befor du CoB hinter ihrem Rücken anpöbeltst

how can people honestly think alexander had that much of an influence on the sound that his leaving made are you dead yet? he wrote maybe a couple of songs and he was still there when they were writing hate crew deathroll so clearly he didn't save thier uber tr00 sound :rolleyes: also, i sincerely doubt roope, who didn't make sinergy americanized and metalcorish, would somehow come into cob and make them sound like aydy did.

how can people honestly think alexander had that much of an influence on the sound that his leaving made are you dead yet? he wrote maybe a couple of songs and he was still there when they were writing hate crew deathroll so clearly he didn't save thier uber tr00 sound :rolleyes: also, i sincerely doubt roope, who didn't make sinergy americanized and metalcorish, would somehow come into cob and make them sound like aydy did.

sinergy is very american, it's thrashy and glam rocky...

Ahem:
  • All music on Something Wild is written by Alexi Laiho
  • All music on Hatebreeder is written by Alexi Laiho, except Bed of Razorz by Alexi and Alexander Kuoppala.
  • All music on FTR is written by Alexi Laiho
  • All music on HCDR is written by Alexi Laiho, except Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood by Alexi and Alexander Kuoppala.
  • All music on AYDY is written by Alexi Laiho, except Bastads of Bodom by Alexi and Roope Latvala.
And to clear what songwriting means:

Songwriter: A songwriter is someone who writes the lyrics to songs, the musical composition or melody to songs, or both.

In Alexi's case it's both. (edit: To be more precise, the songs are of course results of all the band members collaborating and giving their own share.)

So (imo) it has been and is Alexi who decides which way CoB goes musically. I don't see any plausible reason to believe, that changing the rhythm guitarist is what changed CoB musically - it was Alexi himself who did it.

(VVVVV Thanks, slipped in there copypasting...)

You fuckin suck.

Yeah I know I'm just a stupid fucking AYDY loving idiot because I'm on of the few fans that are loyal to the band and always will be faithfull in what they do
if you still want to try to make me bad because your emotional status is the one of a two year old child: I like tie my roope and the other new bodom titles

And listen to punch me i bleed several times and think about the title:
I don't know what alexi wants to say or if he even wants to say something but I interprete the calmness of the song and its title as alexis way to say :"I'm just a human too." which mght be his way to show that he was hurt by Alexander leaving the band

I'm on of the few fans that are loyal to the band and always will be faithfull in what they do

Newsflash to you and all the other TRUE BODOM FANS on this board: If you support a band blindly regardless of what they do, you're not "a true fan" but a fucking sheep which is even more ridiculous than being one of the metal elitist kids who don't want others kids on the block to like their precious favourite bands.

Also on topic: From what I've heard, Ale actually digs AYDY? a lot.

I don't know about you but to me it still makes perfect sense that because of Alexanders departure Alexi all of a sudden..

- started composing riffs that maximize the sales on the American market and attract Jackass, HIM, Fall Out Boy and especially Trivium fans
- cut off all deals with merchandise companies and started personally designing shirts with American flags all over them
- spent 2 months pushing Hot Topic to take their shirts on their catalogue
- wrote a plot for their latest music video that has nothing to do with the lyrics he wrote for the song by himself

Yeah I know I'm just a stupid fucking AYDY loving idiot because I'm on of the few fans that are loyal to the band and always will be faithfull in what they do
if you still want to try to make me bad because your emotional status is the one of a two year old child: I like tie my roope and the other new bodom titles

I don't know what alexi wants to say or if he even wants to say something but I interprete the calmness of the song and its title as alexis way to say :"I'm just a human too." which mght be his way to show that he was hurt by Alexander leaving the band

they're saying you suck cuz you like the video of AYDY

I never said the new CoB sucks you fuck head, I said that the AYDY video sucks.
get your facts right before talking like you're fuckin better than me.

they're saying you suck cuz you like the video of AYDY

THANK YOU.

Let's face the facts:

Sad but true.

-The CoB AYDY Vid is cool especially the part when the guy smashes the cop and captures the bitch

1) You're the cancer killing COB.

2) Excluding South America, of course.

I never said the new CoB sucks you fuck head, I said that the AYDY video sucks.
get your facts right before talking like you're fuckin better than me.

THANK YOU.

Get your facts straight
You said that I fuckin suck
And what is bad about the vid imo it's funny:lol:

Sad but true.

1) You're the cancer killing COB.

2) Excluding South America, of course.

Why because I like AYDY and the vid?
And I talked about a tour-shirt with the US flag on it

And Shadeg
Is it so bad that I trust in that what they'll do
As long as CoB produces metal I'll love them If you have a problem with that
then I don't care

Let's face the facts again:
-CoB did not sell out just because of a new style (which isn't the old one but still real nice)
-The Ooops... I did it again thing was more a joke than a cover (they laugh at the end and somwhere in the middly they are talking some shit i suppose finnish)
-The CoB AYDY Vid is cool especially the part when the guy smashes the cop and captures the bitch)
The shirt was from an US tour and I find it's real nice by the to do that for the US-fans although I don't like it either and as far as I know it was one shirt
-The shows are amazing

I stated "facts" that many COB haters and bashers post here all the time (see KillerGon, dawnghost) and I don't understand why these people still visit this board. They can't change anything with their whining and if they think they can piss off COB's fans by posting shit about them, then they fail. They won't be able to walk the thin line between constructive criticism and lame trolling.

I realized I forgot that Alexi and Janne have a fucking gay relationship, COB's new fans are mall goths and emo whimps and recently COB totally sold out by releasing a song on Bam Margera's new CD. A lot of negative aspects... My personal opinion is different from that. Sorry if you didn't get my intention.