New Bodom Songs

I stated "facts" that many COB haters and bashers post here all the time (see KillerGon, dawnghost) and I don't understand why these people still visit this board. They can't change anything with their whining and if they think they can piss off COB's fans by posting shit about them, then they fail. They won't be able to walk the thin line between constructive criticism and lame trolling.

I realized I forgot that Alexi and Janne have a fucking gay relationship, COB's new fans are mall goths and emo whimps and recently COB totally sold out by releasing a song on Bam Margera's new CD. A lot of negative aspects... My personal opinion is different from that. Sorry if you didn't get my intention.

Ya you forgot the gay thing rumor:lol:

Sorry y fault didn't get your point

Was meinst du damit, dass die neuen fans emos und was heißt das andere überhaupt sind Ich bin kein emo aber finde AYDY trotzdem cool
Das mit der Cd ist ne scheiß sache aber war vermutlich einfach billiger

Was meinst du damit, dass die neuen fans emos und was heißt das andere überhaupt sind Ich bin kein emo aber finde AYDY trotzdem cool
Das mit der Cd ist ne scheiß sache aber war vermutlich einfach billiger
I don't exactly know what mall goths are and I don't care. I was just using phrases of the "scene police", you know, those people at this board who decide what's true and what's not. This goes for everything I listed.

They won't be able to walk the thin line between constructive criticism and lame trolling.
We need more people like Slayeah on this forum :)

Seriously, people should understand, that if someone likes different things than you do, it is not meant to be taken as a personal insult.

I'll Give you trollers one vital piece of advice..shut the fuck up. It's not my problem that you sit here and bash everyone that likes bodom more than you but please...act a bit more mature and dont be like "oh if you think they rock then you are ghey" and if you want to be like that you deserve eteranl ass spanking with a rusty poker. Goodday to you all:)

I'll Give you trollers one vital piece of advice..shut the fuck up. It's not my problem that you sit here and bash everyone that likes bodom more than you but please...act a bit more mature and dont be like "oh if you think they rock then you are ghey" and if you want to be like that you deserve eteranl ass spanking with a rusty poker. Goodday to you all:)

Don't waste your time with the idiots and don't overestimate them. Do you really think they are intelligent enough to understand what you mean? It's clear that they will continue with their lame bashing and insults instead of getting a life.

Don't waste your time with the idiots and don't overestimate them. Do you really think they are intelligent enough to understand what you mean? It's clear that they will continue with their lame bashing and insults instead of getting a life.

Exactly:lol:

bobvex said:
Also, please don't get upset when people criticize your favorite band. It's immature, and is another reason people don't like/stay at this board. Different people have different opinions. People aren't going to like the same things as you. So stop getting your panties in a bunch about it.

You are a bunch of faggots not because you like this shit, but rather because your reaction when someone bashes your cherished band is exactly the kind of reaction I'd expect from someone who doesn't have a life.

It's not like I come here with the mission of pissing you off. It's just that you're such a bunch of idiots that someone must devote several posts just to educate people not to take me seriously when I criticize COB.

You guys are one big fucking joke.

Also, Slayeah, I never threw jabs at you. Yet, you're wrong: people do get pissed, and we post here because we want to, simple. It's not like we can't come here and post our opinions, even in a sarcastic, acid manner. If people get offended, read bobvex's "new to the forum" thread. Including you.

^ Critisizing is all good, just lay off with the personal insults like calling people faggots and motherfuckers when they don't agree with you. That is the reason someone might get annoyed with you, not because of your critique.

^ Critisizing is all good, just lay off with the personal insults like calling people faggots and motherfuckers when they don't agree with you. That is the reason someone might get annoyed with you, not because of your critique.

Funny. When I started posting in this thread, I wasn't calling anyone in the forum a faggot or a motherfucker. The dwellers, on the other hand, came to flame me because I made fun of the band. Now they are complaining...

Funny. When I started posting in this thread, I wasn't calling anyone in the forum a faggot or a motherfucker. The dwellers, on the other hand, came to flame me because I made fun of the band. Now they are complaining...

It's funny that you call everyone gay who likes an Album of YOUR fav band also

That's of course equally stupid, whoever did that to you. Bottom line is, that we should all stop flaming each others and argue about the issues (like songs) not about the people.

It's weird that people can write stuff like that on this board. From my experience, shit like that wouldn't fly on many other boards.

edit. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if CoB fans had a meet. If it's anything like this forum, it would probably end in a huge beer-smelling bloodshed :D

It's funny that you call everyone gay who likes an Album of YOUR fav band also

Check this out: I have Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper and Tokyo Warhearts autographed by the whole band.

But when AYDY? came out I couldn't fool myself: the album sucked. Living Dead Beat, TL&S and We're Not Gonna Fall were ok, but the rest... damn, what a disappointment.

And Tie My Rope BLOWS!!!

I don't follow an artist blindly, and neither should you. Try other things. Hint: classic rock such as Alice Cooper and WASP, which most of you don't know, is awesome. Give it a spin.