new CD's!!!! anyone else???

How literal.

Knowing Ronnie, he should've had the guy go to steal the TV but then the TV would eat him. Or something. :lol:

That's what's so funny about him not getting any on the No Stranger to Love vid, he's all pissed because he's like "This is so unrealistic I can get it whenever I want"

"Don't you play hard to get. Don't you know who I am? I'm Tony Iommi. I AM Black Sabbath!"

So is Tyr hard to come by, is that why it's so expensive? I found it at a used CD store near my home and they wanted $30 for it! They also wanted $80 for an old Sinister disc.

Thank you.
NOTE TO SELF: Avoid this band like the plague!

They do a killer, rocked-up version. I love the section just after the drum break.

FYI, for anyone that's seen our local boys, Slick, this is the version they do. Jeff Scott Soto rules regardless of what he sings.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cJBhftHHPvo[/ame]

What? No way. I paid $5 for my copy of Tyr! :OMG:

All the IRS Sabbath releases are out of print.
For a while, places like Circuit City were selling them for $6.99.
I regretfully passed on them.
They had Headless Cross, Tyr, and Forbidden.

I sold a copy of TYR on eBay last month for $25, I believe.

They should pay you $699.99 for buying Forbidden. :puke:

I haven't heard it. I certainly don't plan on paying out of print prices for it neither. I would probably at least give it 2 stars for the Ice T factor. Anything that man touches turns to gold!

Even her!!
coco.jpg

I think she would look kind of odd walking down the street on your arm.

Too bad Danimal doesn't post here much anymore.

This threat needs his photoshop skills!! :lol:

Forbidden... There's about 3 or 4 good riffs on that. Other than that, the album is pretty weak. Maybe 2 good tracks overall. And Illusion of Power featuring Ice T is funny. But when you get done, you just want to cry.

I only paid $5 for Forbidden, as well.

I know I've seen a couple of used copies of Tyr in CD stores (along with other various Sabbath albums, including Headless Cross and Born Again) for reasonable prices ($7).

I suppose I should complete the Sab collection:
I need those, Forbidden, Cross Purposes, Seventh Star, and Cross Purposes live.

Check w/me first though, as I so many trades/sales/purchases that I might already have something on the way. Thanks!

Cross Purposes Live is nearly impossible to come across. I got lucky and found the CD/VHS set in a pawn shop awhile back, but I've only seen the one copy. But I'll keep an eye out for 'em and we can work something out.

Forbidden... There's about 3 or 4 good riffs on that. Other than that, the album is pretty weak. Maybe 2 good tracks overall. And Illusion of Power featuring Ice T is funny. But when you get done, you just want to cry.

I only paid $5 for Forbidden, as well.

I know I've seen a couple of used copies of Tyr in CD stores (along with other various Sabbath albums, including Headless Cross and Born Again) for reasonable prices ($7).

I would take Tyr if you could find it for a reasonable price (7ish).

If anybody is in Springfield, your best bet is to hit up Recycled Records downtown between 5th and 6th Streets. It's on Adams, I think... Or at least somewhere down there. That's where I've found 90% of my Black Sabbath, Dio, and Rainbow vinyl. As well quite as a few albums (Armored Saint, Savatage, Grave Digger, Testament, etc.). They have the best selection in central Illinois probably.

But I'll definitely keep on the look out for you guys.