DeclanWhite

Oct 9, 2009
Australia
sorry if this has already been said.... :p

2013_ESP_New_Products_Page_39_zps19c292cc.jpg

2013_ESP_New_Products_Page_53_zpsd1f7a32f.jpg

:yow:

i can see these being cheaper than the vgs guitars and wayyy better

Awesome news! Although I'll wait till they have more models with it. Those seem to have the glittery binding, which I don't care for.

I had never heard of these bridges until now. Thanks for posting. The bridges look a bit ugly IMO but if they work as advertised they would be good additions from a playing perspective.

They look nice, thanks for posting. The bridge seems like an awesome idea. Really curious to try one out.

FUCK IT, i want this so bad but from the past i know that ESP cares a fuck about lefthanded guitarists...

EDIT: hahahhahh, i kept spamming their facebook page and my prayers have been heard! :D

LEFTYS REJOICE! For 2013, we'll have a bigger variety of left-handed models available than any previous year in ESP's history!
This includes many standard models as well as artist signature models. When we announce our new stuff next week,
we'll fill you in on which models we're making available for the southpaws of the world. :)

@jeff, well i got those 2 images off a site, amongst many other guitars which they have already announced...

but yes, it could be shopped by some sneaky troll :p

hope not though :)