New Fan

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Hello all... dunno if any of you remember, but a few months back i asked for SX album recomendations....
So it took me a little while, but i finally got my hands on four albums: The Odyssey, Divine Wings of Tagedy, Damnaton Game, and Twilight in Olympus.... Wow is pretty much all i can say... These guys are amazing, with Divine Wings being my present favorite (Out of The Ashes is probably my favorite SX song). Only had the albums for a couple weeks and they have already become one of my favorite bands. So, full metal Salute to Symphony X, and to the rest of you who appreciate their music i do, especially the ones who gave me recommendations!

Also, i will be seeing the band at the NJ fest, and i heard that they will be playing in my town in december, if this is correct then i will see them then too!

What?!?! You don't have V: The New Mythology Suite yet?!?!

Go get it now! You should also pick up the live album, Live on the Edge of Forever, if you can find it.

V, is indeed brilliant. BUY BUY BUY, of course if you lived in the UK it's more fun searching stores only to find there are no Symphony X cds, but of course that's what they invented the internet for, so people could buy Symphony X cds without going insane searching hundreds of stores!