New Jackson RR24

I think I know which one he's referring to, it was posted on the old ESP boards. Really really nice custom; flat black with peral bevels and gold hardware. Possibly one of the nicest guitars ever, although the designer had it made with the MMV fret access cut which I don't like as much as the SV cut. I'll try finding a photo.

yeah thats the one i was talking abt...it was really well made...n the new cut away isnt all that bad...ill look for pics too..i think i had saved em but after the amount of times iv formatted my computer...i dont know

I've just paid the Customs fee. Should be delivery on Tuesday.

So you pay fees in advance in UK? Here in Slovenia postman brings you guitar and a bill to pay...if you don't pay you don't get the guitar :D. Because of that, the whole customs thing only takes one extra day, or two if you have to provide them with the invoice (which you just send over the email).

My guitar was shipped today at around 3am...and it already left the outward office of exchange :cool:.

dreamguitar.jpg

:oops:

So you pay fees in advance in UK? Here in Slovenia postman brings you guitar and a bill to pay...if you don't pay you don't get the guitar :D. Because of that, the whole customs thing only takes one extra day, or two if you have to provide them with the invoice (which you just send over the email).

My guitar was shipped today at around 3am...and it already left the outward office of exchange :cool:.

Yeah. You have to pay the full amount either by cash at the office, personal cheque, telephone or over the net.

Yeah, although my next guitar has to be a hardtail. I really need something that is simple, low maintence and easy to downtune. So I am very very very tempted to buy the Kevin Bond sig with the green bevels :D.... When I have a job :rofl:

EGJAPQ-KBONDGRN-f.jpg

Yeah, although my next guitar has to be a hardtail. I really need something that is simple, low maintence and easy to downtune. So I am very very very tempted to buy the Kevin Bond sig with the green bevels :D.... When I have a job :rofl:

EGJAPQ-KBONDGRN-f.jpg

The kevin bond is nice imo :D I coud think of buying the one with red bevels. Cool inlays and i bet its a killer guitar.

I can live with 22 frets ^^ Not sure what that Iommi PU sounds like, but it's always changeable.