New Jackson RR24

Or he puts near the electronic stuff. In my Edwards there's enough space for a mobile phone.
Thirth time: if he wants it switchable he must drill a hole.
if he doesnt, he can put it anyware. I dont care if it is in his cavity hole, floyd rose space or in his ass.
I was talking about it being switchable.

another noob question....wats the difference between these ESP RV's and SV's and MMV's ? shape differences or what?...some pics and links would be nice

How the fuck are you going to switch it on and off if it's in there? You have to drill a hole for the switch.

How the fuck are you going to switch it on and off if it's in there? You have to drill a hole for the switch.

If you read the thread, then you'd see that someone has mentioned that it was an OPTION if you don't want to switch it on and off.

any place on the net where i can just send in a jackson specification custom form and they get a quote for me just to chek the price?

another noob question....wats the difference between these ESP RV's and SV's and MMV's ? shape differences or what?...some pics and links would be nice

ESP RV=Alexi's Real ESP signature model with his pickups and inlays and everything. ESP SV=The STANDARD model of a RV. Its got dot inlays and 2 emg 81 pickups and no booster(the RV is also available without booster) ESP MMV= A cheaper alexi model with licensed floyd rose and 2 emg hz pickups. Same body wood but as i remember it the fretboard is NOT ebony. Cheap one...550 € is the average price but NOW atm they are 700 euros.

any place on the net where i can just send in a jackson specification custom form and they get a quote for me just to chek the price?

Yeah, an authorized Jackson dealer. But you won't get a price below 4000$ USD ;)

And send specs "just to check the price" is a waste of dealer's and factory's time, I don't recommend doing that.

Yeah, an authorized Jackson dealer. But you won't get a price below 4000$ USD ;)

And send specs "just to check the price" is a waste of dealer's and factory's time, I don't recommend doing that.

"custom" tags on at least 3000-4000 usd. just for the fact that it's custom. not worth the money imo ;)