(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: All things considered, life is good.

Hate: Last full of week of summer vacation is coming up. Gotta enjoy it and still get myself mentally prepared for another 9 months. Hopefully my next group of students is as good as the group I had last year.

American politics. Fuck Trump and all his lackeys. During the Cold War I'm sure there were people who were convicted of treason for less than Trump has done. The fact that there isn't more of a vocal resistance makes me think that either Trump is being set up to be a fall guy, or that the rest of those crooks(Congress) are just as guilty as Trump and they know they will go down with him.

Lack of metal shows in town. I don't know what happened but there is no one promoting/hosting metal shows in Las Vegas anymore. I'd like to see Godflesh at Psycho Las Vegas, but the $100 price tag for a 1 day ticket seems steep.

^ can understand with such a clown as president. I wouldn't live to live or go to U.S. lol though of course everything isn't bad but now this world is going crazy always more.

just Hate:
this stupid retarded people in my area. Was in a shop yesterday and they looked at me like I would be some escaped convict or whatever comes in their retarded brain.
It really took a level for me in which I would say I spit on every place i see there it wasn't always like that i still could enjoy some moments in the past but now I just consider it with disgust the whole location iam actually am - no intelligence found only small minded idiots who talk shit behind the back of others without knowing you closer or anything.
Some day I will go tor some other country (like Belgium for instance) iam really not sure but it's of course also not easy to adapt to to other conditions but I don't give a fuck anymore when I will ever get the chance I will take it for sure.
Iam so fed up with all this here.

Love:
going to Metal Méan in a few weeks just got my tickets can't wait for the bands and the awesome location hope it will be fucking good and worth the money.

Love : Replaying the Dishonored series before I start Death of the Outsider. Dishonored 1 and it's DLC are so fucking awesome and the level design of Dishonored 2 is insane.
Also love : Finished rewatching Cowboy Bebop. So awesome.
Hate : Work life and home life both kinda suck at the moment :\

Love: Nefasturris recording wraps up in 3 or 4 days. Should be out digitally by the very end of next week. Rehearsals have gone spectacularly, though Fox can't play the festival now due to other commitments. Went for a house viewing and some job interviews in Birmingham yesterday and pretty much have everything sorted. Chances are I move on the 2nd.

Hate: Broke and lonely :(

Good news! ...and bad... but hey, it's not meant to be easy. Is it...?

Shit aint so easy for me either, LOVE: my job yet HATE: my life LOL

Seriously though, not all bad. Although I have been feeling kind of low recently, which resulted in a black out drunk solo night which ended with me having the kick shitted out of me. Luckily nothing visible on my face, which avoiding having to make up cool stories of how it happened to avoid the truth (I'm an idiot hahaha)

Love : The fact that I'm seeing the Cowboy Bebop movie in a fucking movie theater tomorrow! SO EXCITED.

EDIT :

It was so fucking awesome. My brother and two friends and I saw the movie in a fucking movie theater with 20 or so other fans. They had one showing on one night. That's it. August 16th, 7pm. That's it. Crazy. They also replaced the trailers with a 15ish minute cast reunion/interview. Really cool and unexpected. So glad I was able to go and experience this.

Last edited:
Love : Rewatching Steins;Gate with my brother who has never seen it. We're on episode 17 already and we're both broken men. :lol:
Also love : Bought an airbrush to help with painting.
Hate : That I'm probably gonna suck pretty bad with that thing until I get the hang of it. :lol:

Love: Metal Méan and Belgium was great!! I met some cool guys. Just the first day when the cover bands played sucked. Just felt without energy.
Then later at night some guys came to me and wanted me to taste some hot chili it was insane but awesome.
Then the second day I was also honored to "take it like a champ" lol it didn't even hurt me but the whole festival was fucking awesome.
There were just some violence going on when Vader the pit went insane during they played and someone punched me with his fists I'd love to beat this fucker but I didn't catch him so fast. Messiah was also great and especially Convulse (!!) were fucking good i screamed as loud as I could during the gig they just ruled. Tryptikon was also very good though Tom Warrior played with a broken hand.
It was just a killer day but there were just some fucked up idiots who thought violence is cool but that was just a side note. I enjoyed it alot.

Hate: my headache all the time

Reactions: zerostatic
Love/Hate : Fully caught up on Steins;Gate 0 and have to wait to watch new episodes on Mondays. The cliffhangers might kill me. :lol:

I rewatched it recently with my brother (his first time). That show is just so damn awesome. Oddly enough, the movie was being shown in theaters, like... maybe a week after we finished watching. Seeing the movie in theaters with maybe 20 people total in the theater was super trippy. The intro credits, especially. It was so cool. :lol:

I should really get around to watching Cowboy Bebop properly. Saw a few episodes at a friend's place years back and never delved deeper.

I was recently sat down to watch the first season of My Hero Academia, though. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it given the typical 'anime schoolboy' aesthetic, but I really got into it.

I've read the first few volumes of the My Hero Academia manga. It's pretty good. Kind of overrated, I think, but still pretty good. You should totally watch Bebop, though. That show is legendary. A few parts will stick with you long after the show is over.

Love : The Witcher novels, Dragon Quest XI
Hate : Not much. I have five days off work. :lol:

Love: Three day weekend and then have the week off for Thanksgiving!:kickass:

Hate: This school year has been brutal. The number of assholes I have this year makes me miss my classes from last year! :lol:
The nearest school to mine went full magnet program so they get to decide who they keep/ accept into the magnet programs and they can discard the rest. Obviously they used this as an opportunity to clean house and they have sent my school all their riff-raff, gangbangers, and fuck-ups.

Love : Tetris Effect. It may "just" be Tetris, but, oh my god... IS IT FREAKING COOL.
Hate : Black Friday is creeping up on us slowly but surely. :brick:

EDIT :

Also love : I'm going to see Batman : Mask of the Phantasm in theaters tomorrow night. SO EXCITED!

LOVE / HATE / GENITAL / GENERAL: Came on here thinking FUCK, I haven't been online in so long i bet I've missed so much... well, nope! haha Good to see the three or four of you are still kicking around and "okay" (for Evile forum standards). I LOVE YOU ALL.

P.s. Meh, I'm "okay".