(New) Love/Hate Thread

Gentlemen. Please. No matter what you read, no matter what you hear - do not add water to your whisky.

EDIT - Okay, so it's a ultimate debate and maybe it IS worth a try to see if it's for you but... it's not for me.

P.S. love you all

Reactions: zerostatic
I don't drink, so I don't get it. :lol:

Love : Having four days off work
Hate : Dave Mustaine has been diagnosed with throat cancer :(

I know right, worst news I've heard in a while...

Also hate: Think I need to move houses. Always a stressful and time consuming ballache in this city.

Love : Synthwave, the Crash Team Racing remake, Mark Waid's run on Fantastic Four
Hate : Having to work all this weekend

Love: There's a report saying Dev's gonna play SYL stuff on his Empath tour next year. I legit never thought I would have the opportunity to see that happen.
Hate: Not much, maybe some minor existential stuff out of my control.

Love: Brutal Assault soon. Metal and beers
Hate: Money issues all is fucked up in my life. Hate everything at the moment. Wanted to see Skeletal Remains last Thursday it was one of the Shows i most looked forward to but i couldn't make it cause i would overspend and also because of the festival in Czech. It was breaking my heart almost because they are grown to one of my favorite bands. It's so fucking stupid.
Still also haven't found a job where i could earn more money than now it's so retarded. Sometimes i just don't want to wake up anymore or move away from here.

Love: Had a fantastic summer. Replastered my pool and it looks amazing. I swam nearly every day this summer! Got tickets to see Slayer the night before Thanksgiving!
Hate: Summers over and I am back at work. The crazy teacher in the classroom next to mine had a full on meltdown on Friday and resigned. I knew that bitch was crazy, but she kept shit under control most of the time. I imagine it will be chaos until they can get someone competent in there, and I predict they will expect me to provide lesson plans for that class. :yell::puke::puke:

Love : The new update for No Man's Sky. My friend just got it and playing co-op has been awesome. Really want to play it in VR, but the PSVR is super expensive...
Also kinda love : Started listening to Tool for the first time since like, 2008. I only ever had 10,000 Days, but I've downloaded the other albums over the past couple days. Great band, lots of stupid filler tracks, though.
Hate : Jon Moxley has MRSA in his elbow again and has to miss AEW All Out :(

Love: Brutal Assault was awesome. Even if it was fucking raining i had lots of fun.
Hate: The fucking Flu I got after it it was horrible. But it was worth every second.

IMG-1143.jpg
IMG-1168.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
Haven't seen Destruction seen for a long time but they sound heavier now anyhow with the new guitar player.
I was constantly in the Circle pit until exhaustion it was crazy.
Demolition Hammer was even sicker!
It started raining also and I was sweating like hell land the Pits were really violent. Bad thing that it really started to get cold afterwards and I was devastated.
Had a horrible flu after that but worth it.

Last edited:
Man, I'd love to see Demolition Hammer. However, due to my small frame, I'd be staying far, far away from the moshing area. :lol:
I've never been to a festival, either. Not really my thing. I just kinda appreciate from afar when I see pictures like yours. Looks like you had a great time!

Love : Katatonia, Tool, Leprous, Fates Warning
Hate : The lack of cool concerts coming to my area :\

Love : old Opeth, picking up Dragon Quest XI again and actually trying to finish this time
Hate : I think I'm getting a cold... ugh

Hate: I gotta move... AGAIN! Fucking BALLACHE ...sometimes I wish I didn't have so much SHIT (records etc.)

Also HATE: Rent prices here in London are CRAZY. Even if you want to live in a shithole (which I don't really haha)

Love : Went and saw Spirited Away in theaters today. That movie deserves all the praise it gets. It's one of my favorites and one of the best movies of all time.
Hate : Not much, really. That movie heals the soul. :lol:

Love: Saw Warbringer, Toxic Holocaust, and Havok last week at different shows. I have not been to a show in over a year so it was good to go out and see some live thrash metal! Havok played only one song off their recent turd of an album and played a ton of songs from Time is Up! Warbringer sounded great and had their best turnout and best audience of any show that they have had in Las Vegas! Toxic Holocaust was great, surprised to see Joel Grind playing bass guitar live. I don't think they played any songs off the new album.

Hate: Halloween is over. Need to wait 11 months until next October so I can celebrate my favorite holiday again.

Love : Finished watching Code Geass. That show was insane.
Also love : My copy of Death Stranding just shipped out. Can't wait to play that game!
Hate : The loud ass footstep noises and the range/damage output of the shotguns in the new Call of Duty.

I think the last Call of Duty I really played was Black Ops. :lol: Off this week for Thanksgiving and been replaying Uncharted 4 and trying to collect all the treasures. Thinking about getting Civilization for PS4.

Love: Going to see Slayer tomorrow night! :headbang::kickass:
Hate: Not all that much at the moment. The President is still a tool and I want to see him go down. The longer it takes the less confident I am that it will happen.