(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Post-rock, random comics, Pokemon LeafGreen, Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance
Hate : /

ALMOST famous? Hahaha! And ThatOneDude, there should never been censorship in music or art of any form.

Love: ...Not sure. I'm just in a very good mood. Maybe getting hammered last night and watching Xerxes and Eviscerate Carnage annihilate Sheffield had something to do with it.
Hate: Letter from the social asking for a meeting as they seem to think I'm an inadequate father... my kid isn't even born for another two months. WAT.

LOVE: Going to be with my woman by the end of the weekend :D
HATE: Been waiting at Heathrow airport 2 hours already, got to wait another 6 and a half, then fly 10 hours something to China, then another 10 hours something to Australia... and after travelling the length of the country today to get down to London, I'm already exhausted!

Delighted for you dude!

Pretty good! Got a 9-5 job in a library, never thought I'd be happy about being 9-5 (so conformist, man!) but actually it's great having every weekend off and evenings to myself. Things going well with my lovely Greek girlfriend, in fact it's our anniversary next week (already! holy shit) and we're planning on going to Amsterdam to see Iron Maiden in the summer then on to Greece for a week or two so life's pretty sweet there. And things have been quiet on the band front, although we've written a couple more new ones and have some gigs coming up, plus hopefully looks like we might have some interesting news if you live in Eastern Europe (which you obviously don't). Trying to work out what to do about our next release, album, EP or what...

So aye, don't have nearly as much free time for buggering about on the internet as I used to!

Joe! :D
Glad to see you're doing well man.

LOVE : Blackest Night. What an amazing story. Oh my god.
Also love : Skyrim, post-rock, Pokemon
Hate : /

Eh, I'm on vacation, so I can't complain. :lol:

Love : Pokemon LeafGreen. 20 hours in a week? Probably a bit too much Pokemon. :lol:

Go to Comixology.com, make a free account, download copies of Invincible #1, Planetary #1, and Bone #1. They're free. That should solve your problem. :p

Love : Blackest Night : Green Lantern, and Blackest Night : Green Lantern Corps
Also love : Ni No Kuni. So much shit happened in the few hours I played yesterday.
Hate : Vacation is almost over!