(New) Love/Hate Thread

LOVE : The new Iron Man 3 trailer! The Walking Dead! Randy Blythe got acquitted!
Hate : Nothing much now.

Hate: All these fucking Women! Seriously, they hired WAY too many women for this project. There's only so much mindless chit-chat and inane giggling I can tolerate before I fucking break something.

Love : Ni no Kuni, Planetary Vol. 2, post-rock, the fact that it's cold here
Hate : Not too much.

LOVE superior spiderman (finnally actually got around to actually reading it, as opposed to merely reading internet articles about it)

STILL HATE the whole Marvel NOW thing, it still seems like it was totally unnecassary to just have everything have brand-new number 1 issues just because DC comics did it a while back

ALSO HATE Ashley Kafka died

It's great isn't it? I don't see why people hate it so much. Aside from them just being close-minded.

Love : Dream Theater, the fact that you can self-publish comics through Comixology
Hate : Working a stupid shift tomorrow

Love: I have to be a bit vague with this one really - basically, I've had an offer for my 'voice acting' services :lol: And whilst writing scripts, I found out that I basically ended up adopting LittleKuriboh's "Melvin vs. the Bitchy Door" script from his YuGiOh Abridged series. For some retarded reason, I grew quite attached to the idea of recording it for myself, but not one to be rude, I sent him an email just on the offchance that he'd get me a reply... lo and behold, he gave me a thumbs up this morning simply stating "I don't mind anybody using my work so long as people are laughing". What a bloody marvellous fellow. Unfortunately, I can't spill what it's being done for just yet...

Hate: Massive wanky zit appeared on my NOSTRIL that hurts like shit, general brokeness, fatigue and stress.

It's great isn't it? I don't see why people hate it so much. Aside from them just being close-minded.

well
the whole freaking idea's kinda weird
the idea totally looks like one of those "8-part series" things where "part 1 of 8" is doc ock taking over spiderman's body and "part 8 of 8" is peter getting his body back

and infact the first 2 issues of Superior Spiderman (the ones i read, didn't read any further than that yet) look like it's actually following this "8 part series" formula, with parker's ghost stopping doc ock from killing someone at the end of superior spiderman number 1 and then Carlie Cooper figuring out doc ock is controling Spiderman's body at the end of the next issue

despite the fact that (as far as anyone knows so far) the writers are still expecting Doc Ock to control Spiderman's body for the next several years, i still gotta say it's being really well written (at least the 2 issues i read)

but i gotta say that in the hands of some other writer, this whole "doc Ock in Spiderman's body could have very easily looked like a lame episode of a lame 60s cartoon, which is totally what everyone was expecting

peter's ghost being so prominent in the series totally looks like he's gonna get his body back (eventually) it's just a matter of time before the writers bow to pressure from the backlash of people bitching about it

Love : The new Black Ops zombie map, Dream Theater, Skyrim
Not really sure : Batman RIP. It was very confusing.
Hate : Work bullshit

Love: Just got a new camera, and the video/audio are way better than expected, so I'm going to start recording some of my acoustic repertoire. Therefore, I have a reason to expand the aforementioned acoustic repertoire beyond Thin Lizzy songs and instrumental pieces.
Hate: The other guy in the cabin never leaves, which a huge psychological block to me singing properly. The bastard's GOT to go get groceries and booze sometime.

Huzzah! What are you gonna study?

The most boring job to ever grace the planet. Accounting. :lol: It's good money though and the work is pretty easy. I kinda like doing that kind of stuff anyway in the first place, so...

Hate: Headache. Go away.
Love: The weather is clearing up very nicely these days.