(New) Love/Hate Thread

:p

Love : Iron Maiden, getting to round 29 on Die Rise on Black Ops 2 zombies
Hate : Soul crippling dreams. With an S. I had two last night. I was terrified.

Love: Dragon Ball Z Abridged Ep. 33 is due out within days, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods hits Japanese cinemas in two weeks, and in exactly one month I'mma be a daddy!
Hate: ...In exactly one month, I'mma have no free time or money whatsoever. Goodbye social life, goodbye me-time, goodbye gaming days. Yet somehow I don't care as much as I should.

Love: Dragon Ball Z Abridged Ep. 33 is due out within days, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods hits Japanese cinemas in two weeks, and in exactly one month I'mma be a daddy!
Hate: ...In exactly one month, I'mma have no free time or money whatsoever. Goodbye social life, goodbye me-time, goodbye gaming days. Yet somehow I don't care as much as I should.

this post made me think of this

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardly call myself a 'self important parent'. All I've done is procreate, it's something every living thing that doesn't play World of Warcraft is capable of doing. Nice try on your part, though - better directed at Sara, I think :D

sorry
i just coincidentally happened to spend all fucking day yesterday listening to Foamy's rants and then you said "becoming a father" and i immediately thought of that vid

did you actually watch the vid btw?? or just read the title??

St. Anger?! What are you trying to do? Kill it?!
:lol:

Love : Dream Theater
Hate : How much today is gonna suck