(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: On spring break! No work until April 1st!

Saw the Metal Alliance Tour last night and it was and awesome show! If this tour makes a stop in your town make sure you check it out.
The new Holy Grail songs sound better live than on the album, but there was something off about their sound. I think it was a problem with the venue.

Saw Municipal Waste for the first time and they had a big following...the mosh pit was crazy for them and they played a high energy set. I think these guys are aiming at the younger crowd with songs about drinking and partying. :lol:

I was really impressed with High on Fire. They were a nice change of pace given all the other thrash bands on this tour.

Second time seeing Exodus and they killed it. The most violent mosh pits of the night were during their set in which they played War is My Shepherd, Blacklist, Toxic Waltz, Bonded by Blood and another song or two that I am forgetting. Regrettably, they only played a half an hour and left the crowd wanting more.

After a long changeover Anthrax finally took the stage. They are playing the entire Among the Living album on this tour and it sounded great. They played the first five songs of ATL, played a few songs off Worship Music and AC/DC's TNT as an intermission before diving into the second half of ATL. I left after the Imitation of Life and overall it was a great concert.

Hate: Social life is stagnating to nonexistent.

^Totally agree with you on that one.

LOVE : Hitman volume two. This series is awesome.
Also love : BIOSHOCK INFINITE TOMORROW
Hate : That I work all week. With stupid people doing stupid things.

Love: My anticipation for Skull. Gearing up by relistening to everything Evile and prescribing myself a sore neck.
Absolutely loathe: My dad's in the hospital with a lacerated liver and abdominal bleeding.

Again Dave? :lol:

Love : BioShock Infinite, secret plans
Hate : Stupid people, and the abundance of them at work

Cheers. I'm going to need it - going for a perfect game again, last run through I literally missed two items in the entire game and only noticed at the very end of the playthrough. I was furious.

Hate: Just got an email from a friend of mine that reads "Please tell me that you've been informed that Sara might be in labour?" ....Nope. First I've heard of it.

I'm sorry, man :(

Love: Skull teaser. EXTREMELY impressed, if the whole albu mis this good then it may even shoulder out Infected Nations as my favourite work.... some of those lyrics are making things a bit clearer too I think

Love: Skull teaser. My god I haven't had an eargasm in a long time.
Also love: Dad's home from the hospital, everything's fine and he should be back on his feet shortly.
Hate: Still waiting for the Air Force to do a job draft so I can finally get a job and get sent down to Basic. Been waiting months already and now it looks like I wont go down until September.

Love: Skull teaser. I was hoping I could see some sort of production or energy similar to their Entombed cover, but not only does this seem reminicisent, but surpasses anything I was expecting.
Hate: A webcomic I was reading is now being posted sporadically.

Also love: Dad's home from the hospital, everything's fine and he should be back on his feet shortly.

That's good. Hope for a steady recovering.