(New) Love/Hate Thread

Digging in 10cm levels, most of my co-workers get between 6 and 8 done per day. Today I turned in paperwork for 11 levels, and we quit over an hour early, so I shold have gotten at least 12 done. 12 levels in a day is what my boss calls "Kick-ass archaeology territory." GODDAMNED RIGHT!

Love : The double bacon cheeseburger I had for lunch.
Hate : My day before, and after I ate that.

Love : Devy, Daredevil, a secret project :p
Hate : Working full time, when I am not full time.

Hate: Shitty core uni topics which have nothing to do with what I want out of my degree
Love: Being so badass that I don't turn up to my classes or start my assignments till a day before they're due. ThUg LyFe!!!11!!one!!

Hate: Next week is gonna SUCK. Three tests and two projects in two days.
N/A: The English and International Business project is moderately easy, I think I can get my Economics or Accounting Test moved, and I don't have a problem with Calculus so far...
Like: Got accepted into a much more well known university, BARELY getting the minimum average for acceptance.

I was wondering who the hell Snyde was. I thought you were a new guy for a second. :lol:

Love : Finishing the comic Planetary. Oh god. Fucking science.
Also love : All the FFVIII tracks that have the Eyes on Me melody
Also also love : Secret projects
Hate : Not much really.

Love: I know this is weird, but there was a TON of steak on sale at the market today. I am going to be eating burnt carcass for the next two weeks! Also, they had Bison chuck there too.
Hate: I keep waking up at 4 am.

Ya know, typical teenager crap most likely. :lol:

Love : New X-Men. I just finished it and holy shit. It was amazing. I was so addicted to it today that I ended up reading 3/4 of my omnibus. That's like 700 pages! The ending was great, and it actually answered some of the questions I had from it's successor series, Astonishing X-Men.

"You and me Jeannie. In a blaze of glory."

Hate : Not much.

Love: Thin Fucking Lizzy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5PXBJgJmxk&list=UUow1beqlJWMaPwOOfk0v5jQ&index=1[/ame]

Hate: That I'm not a 6 foot tall black man from Ireland. The blond hair is kickass and all, but even so.