(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Skull teaser...the music sounds good, still not convinced about that artwork for the cover.

Hate: spring break is nearly over.

Keenan - do you work retail?

Indeed, I do. Days like today are the worst part about it.

Love :

Last edited by a moderator:
Love: That Skull teaser. Fucker of mothers Ol! seriously.
Hate: It was so dry at work today that my hand split open and started bleeding in two places. Two kinda important places for doing damned near anything at that. It's going to be worse tomorrow.

FUCKING HATE: Sophie was born today and no bugger had the decency to tell me - I had to find out through a friend on Facebook. Great.
Love: Well... she's here. And she's gorgeous, so I'm convinced that she's not taken after either of her parents.

well it's not that personal matter here.. I just had to do with this seller who sold me the Assorted Heap copy. I never made bad experiences with this guy before but now I believe it's over.
Just to start the story: A few weeks ago I've asked him about that copy and he was willing to get me that Cd for an "acceptable" price. And he told me he would sell me the copy for 170 Euros and I just asked him if 150 would be alright and he replied YES. Then as I received the copy 2 days ago I discovered some harmless scratches and told him about it and if a price of 140 would be OK..THEN he just went into this total "Give me the fucking money you bastard.." attitude and just replied he paid so much for that copy and now you don't want to pay! Don't want to pay??!!
It's just so ridiculous that someone thinks he can sell such rare copies for unbelievable high prices..
Fucking bullshit.

FUCKING HATE: Sophie was born today and no bugger had the decency to tell me - I had to find out through a friend on Facebook. Great.
Love: Well... she's here. And she's gorgeous, so I'm convinced that she's not taken after either of her parents.

Well that's fucking horrible.

Love : DayZ. I actually got to play with a friend last night and it was glorious.
Also love : BioShock Infinite, Dream Theater, listening to Giraffes? Giraffes! and being mindfucked by it. :lol:
Hate : How short this weekend is going to seem.

Hate: Got into a very bad trampolining accident yesterday.

Broken up or not, that's still fucking immature and aggravating. What kind of a person doesn't tell someone about the birth of a child happening as they speak?

Like: Victims of Deception.
Hate: Alone in the house, with a lot of money, and yet I don't feel like doing anything...

A bad trampolining accident... that just sounds funny, I'm sorry OneDude :lol: I love you really!

If it were me finding out someone else got in a trampolining accident, I'd probably chuckle a bit too. :lol:

It's okay, just give it a few days and you'll bounce back from it.

No? :lol:

Fucking love : DayZ. What an epic night I had with a friend last night. We even got up early to continue our badassery. It was so much fun.
Love : Black Ops Zombies, Batman : City of Owls, random other comics I've read today, BioShock Infinite, Giraffes? Giraffes!
Hate : Not too much

Love: Dave's going to see Sophie today. :)
Hate: I get to see my neice Sophia today, she's a terror! :zombie: ...not really though

Oh you <3

Just got back, totally in love. Sara's all pissed off because she was convinced that she was the source of her good looks, yet she looks like me... hahahahahaha. Photo at some point, but ust the one... don't want to get into the 'gushing daddy' mould!

LOVE: this shower I had made my back feel REALLY good.

It's okay, just give it a few days and you'll bounce back from it.

No? :lol:

:lol: I'm just hoping I can hop back into my classes on Tuesday. I have a field trip I want to go to.

Just got back, totally in love. Sara's all pissed off because she was convinced that she was the source of her good looks, yet she looks like me... hahahahahaha.

GEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Dave 1, Ex 0?

Indeed! And Sophie 0 because she looks like me. Not a great card to draw in life haha.

Love: FINALLY managed to get some sleep, I have chocolate that I didn't even know I had.
Hate: Poverty over easter due to the banks being shut (thus payments getting delayed), still pretty ill, hungry

Love/Hate: Posted a April Fool on the Vindicator page about us having a Black Sacrament bundle coming out on Season of Mist later this year with the deluxe album, a shirt, Vindicator compilation of old stuff, a blues cover album and a scrapbook in a pentagram box. Had to take it down because it was so convincing that I got bombarded with emails and it was starting to get out of hand :lol:

Love : The nonsensical ending of BioShock Infinite, the end of Walking Dead season three
Hate : My day going forward from this moment.