(New) Love/Hate Thread

LOVE the new Scarlet Spider series with Kaine Parker being the city Houston's first superhero

STILL HATE The New 52

When people say "Metal all sounds the same" or " "your" music sounds just like A Day to Remember! What's the difference?" that's the video I show them.

I think you ought to apply more... permanent... solutions to the latter ones.

Hate: Bloody selfish people! I do everything I can to help out an then they just accuse me of not being there most of the time... well you have my number and my email address, try asking once in a while instead of just expecting me to use some form of ESP to know exactly where and when you want my help. Christ.

Love: whiskey, Boobs, Civilization III, Steak, Curry.
Hate: this bullshit town where I'm stuck for the next year. C'MON! there's not even a proper beer store.

Love: Saw Havok and Goatwhore last night! It was awesome seeing Havok again. They played a couple of new songs and they have a punk rock sound to them.

Hate: Social life is stagnating.

Hate: People who can't mind their own fucking business, who claim to show concern, and then make immature and public attacks, and claim someone else ruined your friendship.
Love: Friends who actually show concern and support.

Hate: People who can't mind their own fucking business, who claim to show concern, and then make immature and public attacks, and claim someone else ruined your friendship.
Love: Friends who actually show concern and support.

This is the best one I've seen on here. :fu:

Love : Giraffes? Giraffes! , BioShock Infinite, All-Crime Comics #1, Green Hornet #1
Hate : Not alot really

I don't know why it took me 23 years to figure this out, but beef in a bowl with cheese and jalapenos is by far the best meal ever.

Love : Mark Waid's Flash, Grant Morrison's JLA, Led Zeppelin
Hate : Idiots. My god. Why are there so many of them?

I don't play it. But it'd be mighty cool anyway. :zombie:

Love: Stuff...
Hate: Being sat in Middlesbrough on the dole with barely any money to spend waiting to get a job in a call centre full of cunts while my woman is in Australia. Ahhh.

I'd settle for actually having the album come out. :p

Love : Not alot really
Hate : Most everything. Tomorrow will only be worse.