(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Registered Sophie today :D She's now official Sophie Louise Ingram
Hate: Sara's parents are being less than nice about it, to say the least. In fact, Sara's dad has pretty much ignored Sophie and only spoken to Sara to either give her shit or insult her.

LOVE: After months of trying and failing, I've finally managed to get the English patch for Policenauts working. Fucking excellent. I've been wanting to play this motherfucker for years, the lack of an official English language release made that difficult - I played the original at a friend's place a few years ago but with everything in Japanese it makes a text based adventure game impossible - so I can finally knuckle the fuck down and DO THIS!

Since I've just played Snatcher about six times through, this seems like the best idea ever.

Love: Registered Sophie today :D She's now official Sophie Louise Ingram
Hate: Sara's parents are being less than nice about it, to say the least. In fact, Sara's dad has pretty much ignored Sophie and only spoken to Sara to either give her shit or insult her.

Bit late on this but urgh, that shit is so shit man.

Hate: So much shitty shit
Love: Some cool shit

I'm totally stoned n shit.

Love: Underworld from Skull. Holy FUCK, that's a nice buffer in my wait for Skull
REALLY love: Got plans to spend the lovely month of May down in Tampa, relaxing and taking a vacay away from my vacay
REALLY hate: What I mean by " vacay away from my vacay," I've been graduated from high school for almost a year, still unemployed and no car. Apparently the fine establishment of McDonald's doesn't want me as a part of their minimum-wage family.
Also hate: Still waiting on the Air Force to get their asses in gear for job drafts so I can get sent down to BMT.
Hate as well: I had Skull preordered to my home address here in Cali, so I might not get to listen to it until I get back from Tampa. :cry:

STILL LOVE Brad Meltzer's Identity Crisis, greatest story-arc that's ever had The Justice League in it

HATE The whole New 52 thing just erased Meltzer's Identity Crisis from continuity

Love: Five Guys Burger and Fries. So fattening...
Also Like: One of my good friends managed to pull off a nice prom proposal to another friend, and she said yes...
Really Don't Like: ...only to find out that two hours later, she didn't want to go with him in the first place. :err: Fuck sake. :(

Anyone willing to tell me what I should do about this situation?

Let them work it out themselves. Not your problem.
/Keenan advice
:p

Love: Underworld from Skull. Holy FUCK, that's a nice buffer in my wait for Skull
REALLY love: Got plans to spend the lovely month of May down in Tampa, relaxing and taking a vacay away from my vacay
REALLY hate: What I mean by " vacay away from my vacay," I've been graduated from high school for almost a year, still unemployed and no car. Apparently the fine establishment of McDonald's doesn't want me as a part of their minimum-wage family.
Also hate: Still waiting on the Air Force to get their asses in gear for job drafts so I can get sent down to BMT.
Hate as well: I had Skull preordered to my home address here in Cali, so I might not get to listen to it until I get back from Tampa. :cry:

Tampa's not all that great. Trust me, I've lived in Florida all my life. :lol:

Love : Injustice, Kingdom Come #1
Hate : The amount of idiocy show by nearly everyone I work with. My god it's irritating.

Like: The Boondocks. Blaxploitation humor gone fucking mad... :lol:

Let them work it out themselves. Not your problem.
/Keenan advice
:p

It was more of the fact that one person doesn't want to do something while the other might get left in the dust and I want to know what to do. In any case, you're still correct. :ill:

I pretty much cut myself off from all sports, I honestly don't even know how the Lightning are doing. :lol:

Love : I ordered a laptop on Sunday. It should be here next week.
Hate : I just got refunded the money this morning. Problem? Most likely.