(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: had an excellent run, today. No sprains, no trips, no rolled ankles. Always a good run when those are out of the equation.
Also love: Fatefully met up with my best friend that I haven't seen in months after my run, when I decided to stroll into town.
Really love: Ramen. :D :D :D
Hate: Almost nothing today. Maybe that I'm still waiting on the Air Force.

Let them work it out themselves. Not your problem.
/Keenan advice
:p

Tampa's not all that great. Trust me, I've lived in Florida all my life. :lol:

Love : Injustice, Kingdom Come #1
Hate : The amount of idiocy show by nearly everyone I work with. My god it's irritating.

Tampa sucks haha.

Love: Got some comics today. Recent Purchases thread should cover that.
Don't Like: The guy I go to had AKIRA for purchase, but it was out of my price range for this week.
Hate: Rain can be a nightmare for a growing afro...

Love : Injustice, Northlanders Vol. 3, Amazing Spider-Man : Big Time Ultimate Collection, Dream Theater, GETTING MY LAPTOP FRIDAY, secret plans :p
Hate : Not much really

Love: After a fucking week of hard work, I've FINALLY finished compiling a Snatcher Mega CD soundtrack with all of the missing tracks from other rips online and the Redbook Audio files too. Now I can actually, yknow.... enjoy the soundtrack. Hahaha.

Really? Huh. Try adding me, maybe that's the problem. Link's in my forum sig.

EDIT: I know what the problem was, FB had the pricavy settings all cocked up. Sorted now, everyone should be able to view it.

I quite liked the article. I'm not surprised one bit about the massive shitstorm you got caught in after giving an unfavorable review to WPB. I've seen that happen more than a few times with other reviewers.
However, I think do one of the larger purposes a review serves is to help generate interest in a release so people can check it out themselves.

I quite liked the article. I'm not surprised one bit about the massive shitstorm you got caught in after giving an unfavorable review to WPB. I've seen that happen more than a few times with other reviewers.
However, I think do one of the larger purposes a review serves is to help generate interest in a release so people can check it out themselves.

Aye I did point out that a lot of people wanted to check the album out for themselves. My choice of words doesn't always make things instantly clear, but it's just how I write :lol: Glad you liked it though, baws!