(New) Love/Hate Thread

Oh my god, man. I'm sorry to hear that.

I actually came in here to moan about my own problems (my girl left me a couple weeks back and I've not felt right since :( still can't / don't want to believe it's happened :confused:

It's fine, I'll get over it. To quote the Reverend Phil Anselmo, "It's been done before." Pain and problems are always temporary, just do shit to keep your mind occupied and you'll get through it.

Ahh, sorry to hear that Ocelot and Podgie.
I know the feeling, Podgie. I broke up with my gf of over three years almost a year ago, and I'm still having trouble moving on.

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Love : Amnesia. What a terrifying game. Oh god.
Hate : Trying to sleep after playing it. :lol:

FUCK THAT GAME IN THE ASS WITH A CRABS INFESTED CRAB

Cute :D *lights cigarette and nods towards own post count*

Hate: Now I want a cigarette.

It's fine, I'll get over it. To quote the Reverend Phil Anselmo, "It's been done before." Pain and problems are always temporary, just do shit to keep your mind occupied and you'll get through it.

I think that's been my problem. Once I get back into Uni and whatnot, I'll probably be fine.

Love: The Lightning could possibly draft this guy:

Hate: Getting hired is a bitch these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love : Kingdom Come. Holy shit, what an epic mini-series. The ending was amazing. AND DAT ARTWORK.
Also love : I finished a something about something. :p
Hate : Having to copy over 50 CDs to my laptop because it can't read what's on my MP3 player. This is going to take forever.

Love : Death, BioShock Infinite, Daredevil #25, Superior Spider-Man #8, Captain America #6
Hate : Having a dream that I stayed up really late. Like, 5am late, and still had to get up at 6am. Now I'm not sure if I'm tired or not. :lol:

Yes Sir!

HATE: (DISCLAIMER: Bit embarrassing for me but) for the first time in a decade I'm close to being broke. I've been waiting to start my new job for a couple of weeks now and after already going through the $10,000 I initially brought back from Australia - living on the dole is simply not enough for me right now when all I'm doing with my days is smoking, drinking, eating and sleeping. I need to sort my shit out.

LOVE: I'm not all that butthurt about it, emotionally.

ACTUALLY: I'm probably just too high to care.

Wait, is this one of those situations where bad means good? Please say yes. :lol:

Love : Head of the Demon
Hate : Laptop being stupid

Love: Since breaking up with my lady, I can finally play my guitar through my halfstack, with a Mesa-Boogie head, and crank it, and it sounds monstrous, and orgasmic.
Hate: Lack of rebound sex with someone. Seriously...

Love: Taking Friday off

Hate: Temps broke 100 degrees yesterday. The Swiss Cheese I bought from the deli has no holes. What is the point of eating Swiss Cheese if there are no holes?!

Hate: Smoked the last of my money last night, now skint (my bank's actually in minuses for the first time ever) for an entire week... :erk: :(