(New) Love/Hate Thread

HATE: Having no money and no Alex in my life. Shit's just not as cool as it was.

ALTHOUGH...

This is the girl I've been talking to,

58f43277-4882-46fb-9f9f-51aa7f69a2ac.jpg

:zombie:

Thanks for letting us know that. :lol:

Love : Iron Man 3. Aside from particular plot point, which I loathed, the movie was awesome.
Hate : Not much

Love: This drink I've invented (Blackberry simple syrup, mint, and Gin. I think I'm going to call it the Ron Paul.), I've been learning to cook things other than burritos.This kickass book on Indo-European archaeology I've been reading. But mostly, the room-mate is off to Florida for a week, so I don't feel awkward about occupying the living room.
Hate: I've still got two months before my visit home. I'm getting fucking tired of this desert bullshit. Also having a hard time finding a graduate program that interests me in the US.

I swear to Satan Podgie, if you don't tap that then I fucking will!

LOVE: Full Thrash Assault. Holy shit, what an amazing day. Also, we're making our first appearance in London in August
Hate: Poverty as a result of FTA, we fucked up the brand-spanking-new song rather badly :( hahaha

Love : Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon. Oh god. What an amazing fucking game.
Also love : The new Buckethead albums I got recently.
Hate : Nothing right now, but gimme an hour and I'm sure that'll change.

Hate: back pain, every single spring same shit.
Love: only two more days work and rest of the week off duty, Anneke Van Giersbergen gig on thursday.

I swear to Satan Podgie, if you don't tap that then I fucking will!

Oh my days. Dave.

I'll try. But as always with me she's not close by... she is however on the same side of the world as me, even in the same country :eek:

But HATE: I probably shouldn't be getting to know another girl because I still totally 100% fucking LOVE: Alex, guys... :( urgh. Seriously. This thread. Love.

Love: Only about 20 more days of school/work until summer vacation.

Hate: 20 more days until school ends. It is rough keeping my cool with some of the fuckheads. There are a few of them that I feel like telling to come back and see me when they turn 18 so I can take them out to the corner and kick the shit out of them. :lol:

Zerostatic takes no shit. :lol: Teenagers suck. I feel your pain. I work a crap-ton of them.

Love : Dream Theater, comics, the fact that BLACK SABBATH IS PLAYING IN TAMPA IN JULY
Hate : Work