(New) Love/Hate Thread

Keenan works teenagers. You heard it here first :lol:

Love: Sara and Sophie stopping by over the weekend, working Sunday as security for the Sheffield half marathon :D
Hate: Said half marathon has changed/cancelled some bus routes. Guess whose route was affected?

Hate: 20 more days until school ends. It is rough keeping my cool with some of the fuckheads. There are a few of them that I feel like telling to come back and see me when they turn 18 so I can take them out to the corner and kick the shit out of them. :lol:

Admittedly I share your pain sometimes.

Zerostatic takes no shit. :lol: Teenagers suck.

The fuck man? I thought we was cool! :(

Keenan works teenagers. You heard it here first :lol:

Love: Sara and Sophie stopping by over the weekend, working Sunday as security for the Sheffield half marathon :D
Hate: Said half marathon has changed/cancelled some bus routes. Guess whose route was affected?

Works WITH. WORKS WITH. Dammit. :lol: That's a pretty great typo though. :lol:

Love : Black Sabbath 7/29, finding out that ZOSO Live is coming back here next Friday!
Hate : People driving on the wrong side of the road. I saw it happen.

The fuck man? I thought we was cool! :(

I don't mean you bro! :lol:

Hate : People driving on the wrong side of the road. I saw it happen.

A good friend of mine lost his life in NJ to an idiot like this a couple of years ago. He was a great guy and had a massive influence on me. I hope nobody was hurt.

Love: Have now seen Black Sabbath with 3/4 original members twice (Melbourne & Adelaide). Couldn't care less if I die now.

That's awesome man. :)

I'd do ANYTHING to be able to be in Melbourne, even just for an hour... :(

Love : BioShock Infinite, Devy, Batman : The Man Who Laughs, Batman : The Killing Joke
Hate : Weird dreams

Hate: My tedious mundane loveless life right now. No good times, no good people, nothing to really look forward to, just sat, smoking myself into oblivion/debt while waiting to start a job I don't even want to do in a town I don't even want to be in. I feel like I've regressed two years in my life and I'm back to square one again. It's so frustrating/embarrassing.

I'd come visit man but I'm in my overdraft... I do need to straighten myself out though. I'm going to be working for a bank in a couple of weeks and I'm fucked :/

I only owe them £150.

I do need to come down to Sheffield or something though man. I start my job on the 28th... so I need to sort my shit out, pronto :/ Or I'm not going to be able to handle this job. It's for Barclay's bank man, I mean me, working for a bank. A bank - what the fuck am I thinking.

Heads up boys. Shit'll turn around. Sometimes you gotta do things you would never imagine doing to crawl outta that hole we think we're in. Besides there's always thrash to count on.

Love: Off for vacay tomorrow, after getting loaded at a concert tonight.

Hate: Nothing.

Love : Dead Rising 2 : Off the Record, Avenged Sevenfold, Iced Earth, Buckethead, getting home early from work
Hate : Tomorrow is gonna be bad. I can feel it.