(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Taking a day off from work tomorrow, first date in months is set up for this weekend. :headbang:

Hate: Fucking heat...triple digit temps suck. Dumbass kids. A dumbass in one of my classes today had a fucking meltdown after I called him out for telling another student to "Go lick your mother's ass!" :lol::yell: 14 more days with these fuckers.

HATE: Can't find a good fucking vid capture software anywhere! They're all either insufficient in features, unusable with Windows 8 or just plain shit. Getting realllllll fucked off with this...

Love: I have a new favorite meme (sorry spiderman).

tumblr_mi4pc97kXf1s3m2deo1_500.jpg

A friend of mine in Barnsley made 90% of the Ainsley memes online - but I created the impossible challenge :lol:

That man is a comedic genius. The screencaps in the image I posted are just too freaking perfect.

Never heard of the "impossible challenge", sorry Dave :lol:

Love : Call of Duty 4, secret plans that are coming along very nicely
Hate : I have to work tomorrow, but that is offset by the fact that I'm seeing ZOSO Live tomorrow night. :D

That man is a comedic genius. The screencaps in the image I posted are just too freaking perfect.

Never heard of the "impossible challenge", sorry Dave :lol:

The Ainsley challenge - stare at a particular picture of Ainsley harriot without smiling or laughing whatsoever. With the theme from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on in the background. Last until the rack finishes.

Verm made a Youtube adaptation a few years ago, but the cunt forgot to post the rules (posted below). I came up with this with a friend of mine when we were about 13, so far nobody has been able to prove that they've managed it. Current record stands at around 2:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTjrlnnpRhY

Love: Music, good times with people.
Hate: Having to come in terms with reality, a bit of turmoil among friends, general teenager bullshit...

...Zero, Keenan, you're right. Teens suck ass.

The Ainsley challenge - stare at a particular picture of Ainsley harriot without smiling or laughing whatsoever. With the theme from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on in the background. Last until the rack finishes.

Verm made a Youtube adaptation a few years ago, but the cunt forgot to post the rules (posted below). I came up with this with a friend of mine when we were about 13, so far nobody has been able to prove that they've managed it. Current record stands at around 2:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTjrlnnpRhY

I lasted about... 19 seconds :lol:

...Zero, Keenan, you're right. Teens suck ass.

Sad but true unfortunately.

Love : ZOSO Live. Saw this band for the second time tonight and they were even better the second time! I highly recommend seeing them if possible.
Hate : Drunk people. Alot.

Love: New Sodom, got accepted into Grad School this fall.

Hate: shitty packaging on new Arsis album. I should have just bought a digital copy from Amazon.

Love : Jeff Beck, the Avengers playlist I just made, All-New X-Men, Injustice
Hate : Nothing really