(New) Love/Hate Thread

I don't want to be too much of a bitch but I've just been feeling shitty all weekend... woke up this morning and just feel worse. I have nothing to do but wait for this company I was going to work for to get back to me so I can progress my case with my lawyer - till then I literally have no money and nothing to do (except embrace iTunes / ESPN, and I'm just not in the mood / don't have the patience)

Oh and I'd go hang out with my "friends" here in Boro - but they're all cunts.

Haha yeah man, well, I do have a few comics and used to love games when I was younger, but I have no console these days (bar an old megadrive I which isn't set up...) and I'm not an avid reader. The only thing I can get away with reading these days in non-fiction... recently read 'Black Metal: Beyond the Darkness' which was really good and I flew through, and I'm currently reading Varg's book :lol: 'Sorcery and Religion in Ancient Scandinavia' ...

As the day's gone on I've gotten out of my grumpy mood though and decided to just embrace my iTunes... so, I guess I'll just settle for LOVE: Music.

Hate: A lot of work that needs to be done, finals in about three weeks, and general anxiety as a result.
Love: Even in the little down time I have watching Hajime No Ippo is a great way to cool down, much to my delight and shock.

Love : Gojira, BioShock Infinite : Burial at Sea, The Last of Us DLC trailer, off work until Monday
Hate : Waking up at 4am after sleeping like shit. Not fun.

Hate: Got assaulted on my way home from the pub last night. Got the worst black eye I've ever seen and have spent the day in bed, or throwing up, then was ordered to go to a&e to make sure my eye is okay and I'm not suffering from concussion. Apparently I'm not going to die in my sleep or anything, and my eye isn't damaged, which is cool.

what the hell man, assaulted?
that's really bad. That almost sounds like you'd been in a pub with strange people and met wrong time wrong place..kinda feel really sorry for you man - hope it gets better but Iam not in the best condition myself. :(

It wasn't anywhere near the pub, I was just walking home minding my own business, it was in a pretty rough part of town, a guy asked me for money/cigarette, I said no. Asked them if they worked etc. they said yes, I pointed out how they shouldn't really be asking me for anything then... He just hit me. I was shocked. There was a Police car approaching, I flagged it, he got arrested.

Yeah, it's pretty sad really. I probably shouldn't have been such a smart arse towards him, but you can't go round throwing punches... I even said to the police officer when he asked me if I wanted to press charges, man... I don't want him to get into trouble but - yes. Because you can't go round doing that, who knows what could've happened if I were to have fallen and hit my head or whatever. Maybe he'll think twice about lashing out in future.

mmm...

eye2.jpg

lovely!

Because I needed another reason to hate humanity. Dammit. Hope that clears up quick, Podgie. :(

Love : Not sure.
Hate : Most everything.

Listening now... Swano's playing a solo on it too? Awesome. EDIT: Oh right, that's a different project (I'll probably not comment until I've listened to it all now hahaha)

It'll be getting re-uploaded before too long due to iffy quality. Dave's audio is better than mine so I'm going to see if I can use his instead, though I've no idea if Youtube's gay compression will ruin that or not