(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: The bad always seems to outweigh the good ... it sucks. 2013 has been without a doubt the worst year of my life.

EDIT: I basically just use this thread to moan about how shit my life is / seems :lol: ... I wish I could go back to the start of the year and do things differently :( I hate regrets 'cause I know I shouldn't have any.

I think everyone does that, don't feel bad. :lol:

Love : The Walking Dead, doing well in Call of Duty
Hate : Sleeping like shit and then being plagued by weird as dreams. Not a fun night. Not much hope for today either.

Yeah... I mean, everyone knows how much I love Megadeth... and I'll always have a soft spot for Emperor but... Meh? Down, Hatebreed AND Crowbar - bit much innit? Anyway! Whatevs.

Today I don't love anything yet. I hate feeling like I don't actually have anything to do/anyone to visit or anything, it breeds low moods... :(

Love : X-Men : Mutant Massacre, Disillusion, the cool Batsgiving teaser DC put out today
Hate : The rest of today and most likely tomorrow too

HATE: I wanted to order two bottles of Fleshgod Apocalypse red wine for Christmas day :lol: ...but the postage is fucking 42 euros!!! :erk: ...the wine itself is only 30 euros!

Love: Tomorrow is Friday, it has been a long week! I got back a big project for one of my classes and I received a 96% on it! :headbang: I worked my ass off on that paper/project and was feeling a lot of anxiety about it the last month or so. The class average was 90% so I was pulling a lot of those bums up!

Hate: The girlfriend decided to stay over the other night and it being a school night/work night it cramped my style and threw me out of wack. I need and value time to myself during the work week. Dealing with academic dishonesty at school. I've had a few incidents the last two weeks and the lack of support I received from my school's administrators has me questioning whether it was even worthwhile to bring up the fact that students are cheating and plagiarizing.

Hate: I'm feeling really really low today. Have been for the past few days to be honest but I just feel like shit today... I miss my ex and my two best friends (who are all on the other side of the world) and I hate where I am. I went to visit two of the few people who even come close to being classed as 'friends' here the other night and it was so awkward. I made an effort but we basically had nothing to say to each other. Man, I get on better with one of the guy's girlfriend and she's just some random young girl I barely know (and she talks to me more than they do).

It's fucking depressing here today. I don't know what to do with myself, not even in the mood to listen to music :/