(New) Love/Hate Thread

Yes, yes he does. He's still not top 5 on my upcoming video list though :p

You must have some top notch insanity for Gill not to be on the list. He's hard as fuck and when you beat him he ressurects! Just thinking about it makes me want to break something...

Gill's on the list, but he has a few weaknesses and I've just fought some far harder bosses. Ever fought Geese Howard in the first Fatal Fury/most of his boss appearances in other games? He's a true monstrosity.

Love : John Byrne Fantastic Four, finishing a few different things in Kingdom Hearts, GTAV, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate
Hate : Not too much

Gill's on the list, but he has a few weaknesses and I've just fought some far harder bosses. Ever fought Geese Howard in the first Fatal Fury/most of his boss appearances in other games? He's a true monstrosity.

Never played Fatal Fury actually... I actually might give it a try sometime.

Nope, I lied - seems that Gill is no.5 on my list.

When's the full thing coming out?

Some of you may remember me saying this,

Love / Hate: I finally decided to act upon my family and my doctor's advice and seek help from a councillor. I'm not looking forward to it (tomorrow) but I'm doing it for them, mostly. I can't carry on taking my shit out on the people who are closest to me, or just pushing them away (like I've done with most of my friends, to be honest).

Yeah?

Well I spoke to someone that day and they said they'd call me back... I didn't answer. Since then I've been fine, but over the past few days I've dipped back into depression, been waking up real late, making no effort to look after myself or anything and I've been having more suicidal thoughts.

I think I've got some serious mental health issues... and I'm so fucking stubborn I don't think I'm going to ever do anything about them (off my own back, anyway). Everything is so trivial, I see no light at the end of the tunnel, so why try to get there? Fuck it. Fuck it ALL.

Damn it Podg, pick yourself up, man. Go for a walk and get some air. Load the most insane, violent, ridiculous music you can think of into you mp3 player and flail your arms around like a madman? It works for me...

I mean, if you kill yourself, who's going to put the entire forum listening to balls out japanese, this-guy's-got-a-dick-permanently-stuck-in-his-throat madness and LIKING IT?! That's right: absolutely nobody is as completely insanely brilliant...

Don't be a bitch Podge, I love you too much mate.

And Snyde, I just played through Third Strike on default settings and Gill is going to have to be moved down. I beat him on my second try with Ken, and I was using the Shinryuken super by accident (Shinryuken sucks ass). As for the full list, hopefully before the end of the year!

^What they said. You're too fucking awesome to be depressed Podgie!

Love : John Byrne Fantastic Four
Hate : Most of the comics DC is putting out now.

HATE: Just got all the way up to Omega Rugal on KoF 2002 so I could get my footage, and the emulator crash 50 seconds later. Barely enough time for me to get some footage of Terry getting the shit kicked out of him.

I'm blaming Windows 8.1 on this one.

Love : Lots of random music that I've listened to since I got home
Hate : Not much really, which I find kind of strange :lol:

LOVE: Got footage for a fair few games on the list now

Absolutely fucking hate: Mortal Kombat II/3 are bullshit hard and the layouts are ass-backwards (block butto in a 2D fighter? Fuck off) plus my left thumb is burning like hell after beating so many games in one day.

Shao Kahn's a dick. As is everyone else. I didn't even get past the first fight.... on easy.

Yeah, MK's layout completely goes against everything I know about fighting games. Needless to say, I'll be getting my friends to play when I get the footage.

Some of you may remember me saying this,

Yeah?

Well I spoke to someone that day and they said they'd call me back... I didn't answer. Since then I've been fine, but over the past few days I've dipped back into depression, been waking up real late, making no effort to look after myself or anything and I've been having more suicidal thoughts.

I think I've got some serious mental health issues... and I'm so fucking stubborn I don't think I'm going to ever do anything about them (off my own back, anyway). Everything is so trivial, I see no light at the end of the tunnel, so why try to get there? Fuck it. Fuck it ALL.

Are you me? Sounds like me! Sucks, eh?

Love : Reading Spider-Girl #0 in Marvel Comics Digital Unlimited last night. What a fun book. I loved it.
Hate : That Spider-Girl #1 isn't available due to some bullshit glitch.

HATE: Broken Hope, man. I was never a fan of them anyway, but I've been waiting YEARS to see a Vital Remains show... they get on Immolation's European tour which is due to stop a few times in the UK and they get cancelled because Broken Hope (the other support band) didn't want them on the tour? Fucking lame. There's no space for all this rockstar bullshit in death metal! ALL I want is to see Vital Remains and drink a beer with Tony Lazaro - FUCK. :lol: